Popular Tags: [View All]
clive holland
Thailand
wang nam khieo
nakhon ratchasima
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have just received my copy of Blue Max, 2014 edition. I was surprised that they only have a total of 6 different planes. 3 of each type for some reason. I have been reading on here that the first and second editions had something like 18 planes and their maneuver sheets, so it got me thinking that this is just a starter set and new planes' data cards will be released as expansions. Any idea if this is correct thinking?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
β€œIt's all in the mind.” ― George Harrison
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
As it is hip nowadays to sell the complete game in steps (one base game and n expansion sets), I'm not surprised ... but pissed yuk

I don't have the game at hand, but in my old GDW edition, IIRC, it's more like 18 planes per side! Now I think I'll pass on the new edition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Desalvo
Italy
Country side area north of Rome
flag msg tools
badge
I'm a feder-allergic and I blame the Klingon for not having smashed the Federation in time to save us from Star Trek serials.
mbmbmbmbmb
PzVIE wrote:
As it is hip nowadays to sell the complete game in steps (one base game and n expansion sets), I'm not surprised ... but pissed yuk

I don't have the game here, but in my old GDW edition, IIRC, it's more like 18 planes per side! Now I think I'll pass on the new edition.

I join the "pissed ones" ... and keep playing it on YuoPlay.It.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris schott
United States
saint louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
that's www.youplay.it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Desalvo
Italy
Country side area north of Rome
flag msg tools
badge
I'm a feder-allergic and I blame the Klingon for not having smashed the Federation in time to save us from Star Trek serials.
mbmbmbmbmb
spacerx wrote:

On this site, on this game, you can't do a typing mistake that someone, elsewhere in the world, in a clearly sleep less night, ppints it out just before you can correct it! angry ... laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris schott
United States
saint louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yes, a sleepless night
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregory Wong
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BlackSheeper wrote:
spacerx wrote:

On this site, on this game, you can't do a typing mistake that someone, elsewhere in the world, in a clearly sleep less night, ppints it out just before you can correct it! angry ... laugh

At least your English is better than my Italian.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved to Blue Max: World War I Air Combat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.