Daniel Zhou
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmb
Not sure if I'm the only one or not, but actually I prefer their original site design. The new font is pretty hard to read...

Instead of spending money making these insignificant changes that doesn't improve much on user experience, I wish they put on more sales

Anyways, they are still my preferred OLGS for the awesome heavily discounted daily sales, and some times good titles in the clearance section.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GeJayGe
United States
Windsor Hills
California
flag msg tools
The Idealist Counselor - Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging (INFJ)
badge
Don't hate the game, hate the player.
mbmbmbmbmb
I am a CSI fanboy, and I think their site is FAR superior to CSI's where you have to search by publisher.

Search by publisher!? What a worthless function.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
secoAce -
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You mean the navigation menus? I think it was changed to match the font type of the name in their logo. It's hard to read because the text is in ALL CAPS. That's why it's not a good idea to use ALL CAPS other than for emphasis.

The font type on the rest of their site pages looks like normal and hasn't changed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Florence
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gejayge wrote:
I am a CSI fanboy, and I think their site is FAR superior to CSI's where you have to search by publisher.

Search by publisher!? What a worthless function.
CSI has actually made some improvements... Search by publisher is no longer the only option, but MM's was still better.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"This is a really weird game, and you’ll find that most people will not want to play this."
mb
I like the new ALL CAPS FONT. It screams to me: "HEY YOU, SPEND MONEY NOW!" And then I spend money there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.