Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Da van
United States
Naperville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hey I just bought this game for my nieces and nephews, and I a super excited about making some good mazes for them, although I have designed nothing so far.

Any suggested mazes that have worked well for you?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Lavin
msg tools
I enjoyed playing the game with my family as well, and was tired of trying to find progressively harder mazes as my daughter got better at the game. I created a site that can create new mazes of different difficulties.

The maze difficulty rating isn't perfect, some mazes are too easy or too hard, but it's good enough that I use it regularly when we play. Maybe it can work for you too: http://www.turtlemazes.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Sandberg
United States
kentwood
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That is very impressive. Great work. Not sure the difficulty settings work perfectly but if you don't like the map it generates you can always press it again and get another. Have you thought about expanding it to 2,3, or 4 players? Again thanks for sharing my daughter will get a kick out of it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.