Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Benjamin Bickel
United States
West Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm still learning the ropes of using OCTGN, out of curiosity is it possible to play a two-deck game with only one player? I couldn't find a way to do this properly when fiddling with it earlier.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel McNaughton
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, launch OCTGN again, it might ask if you want to close the first window, click no, start a LAN or local game in one window, join it directly from the second. You may need to turn on advanced options to see 'host locally'.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mighty Rauros
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I use two accounts as well, but I'm not sure if that necessary or not. Then I start a game with one account and have the other account join it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel McNaughton
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's not, you don't need to log in twice to join a local game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Bickel
United States
West Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the info! I got it to work when I played this evening.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Shepherd
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
Once you load into the quest, you can right click on all the decks of your second player (hand, draw, discard, heroes) and pass control to your main account. This allows you to drive the game (as long as you don't have automation on) from a single screen instead of switching back and forth.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.