Jeffrey Pinard
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
I've been keeping every single card separate and in the original ship-set it came with. This has been difficult as when a game ends they all want to get shuffled together.

I notice some craft have the exact same cards whether on Rebel or Imperial side such as Proton Torpedoes. So are all the bonus cards supposed to be interchangeable based on pilot abilities? So I could technically just keep all the bonus cards from all the ships in one pile? Or do I really need to keep them all separate and in their ship ziploc?

Thanks!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arrrrr'lex
Germany
Geestland
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, every upgrade is available to every pilot, who has the needed icon in his bar.

Exceptions are title cards and some cards with Imperial / Rebel only.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Pinard
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
Alex40K wrote:
Yes, every upgrade is available to every pilot, who has the needed icon in his bar.

Exceptions are title cards and some cards with Imperial / Rebel only.


I don't have the cards in front of me right now. Does it say "Rebel Only" or "Imperial only" in the description if that's the case with the card?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graham Richardson
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes it will have bold letters near the top that say things like Rebel Only or Imperial Only or sometimes things like A-wing Only, but those are all the exception. For the most part they are all interchangeable.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Breuch
Germany
Kettig
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here are some examples:






So if an upgrade card has any restriction besides their icon, then the restriction is written on the card.
11 
 Thumb up
0.10
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Raz
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jpinard wrote:
I've been keeping every single card separate and in the original ship-set it came with. This has been difficult as when a game ends they all want to get shuffled together.

I notice some craft have the exact same cards whether on Rebel or Imperial side such as Proton Torpedoes. So are all the bonus cards supposed to be interchangeable based on pilot abilities? So I could technically just keep all the bonus cards from all the ships in one pile? Or do I really need to keep them all separate and in their ship ziploc?

Thanks!


The only restriction on any card in the game is if the ship has an icon that matches the icon on the card.

Upgrade cards are a special case in that they can be placed on any ship (but each ship can only have one).

There are a few cards in the game that state "rebel only" or "imperial only" or "tie interceptor" only. Those are special cases are are listed right on the card.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Dunford
Canada
Kemptville
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
edrazpgh wrote:
The only restriction on any card in the game is if the ship has an icon that matches the icon on the card.

... except as noted above (various limitations of "___ only").


edrazpgh wrote:
Upgrade cards are a special case in that they can be placed on any ship (but each ship can only have one).

I think you mean "Modification" cards, because all upgrades are upgrades. In addition to a Modification, a ship can have one "Title." Oddly, both Modifications and Titles lack a symbol in the corner (I guess because the ship you put them on doesn't need a particular slot to hold it).

Let's try not to muddy the waters.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.