Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Ladson
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had an instance where I was interested in a department for the placement of a base, so I declared a Rally there and used the cultivate to place it. I paid for the Rally, but am I obligated to do any of the Rally procedures such as place units? It seems not given the wording in 4.5.1 (my emphasis): "...if the space is a Department selected for a Rally Operation (whether or not it just received a Guerrilla), instead place 1 Cartels [sic] Base there."

It's the 1.4.1 third-bullet rule about using ops to their maximum ability that has me wondering.

P.S. This is mostly an academic question because I did have active Cartel units there, so I just flipped them to underground.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris leko
United States
Brooksville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
What's so great about it?
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe it says you place up to the number of Gs. So you can place 0 and still pay.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Volko Ruhnke
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It's all the same, because you are not able to place something that is not available, and if you have Guerrillas available and don't want them on the Map, you could just remove them immediately back to available anyway (by 1.4.1). The 1.4.1 third-bullet is not about using Rally to the maximum ability, it's about actions that target enemy factions. Regards! vfr
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.