Subject: question about the king card rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
tidus09
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mb
When i discard the king and choose another player for trading hand. I dont know that when trading. Do I and that player reveal our hand for another choosing the card to trade. Or I will give him my card and choose randomly his 2 cards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sabine S
Germany
Dülmen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Only the player whose turn it is has two cards, in this case you. All other players only have 1 card. If you play the king, you only have one card left in your hand which you then trade with the 1 card of another player.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hindmarch
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
All players have 1 card. On your turn you draw a card and discard the King. This leaves you with 1 card which you trade with the 1 card of another player.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phelan
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tidus09 wrote:
When i discard the king and choose another player for trading hand. I dont know that when trading. Do I and that player reveal our hand for another choosing the card to trade. Or I will give him my card and choose randomly his 2 cards
Each player only has one card when it's not his turn.

I'm not sure what version you're using, as mine doesn't have a King, but if discarding the king trades your hand with another player, you put down your other card, the other player puts down their card, you pick up his card, they pick up yours.
You now have one card in your hand(their card), and they have one as well(yours). The next player draws a card and decides which to play/discard.

Hope this helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tidus09
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mb
Thank everyone, thank a lot, because this is a first time that I play Love letter so I dont know the rule cleanly. But now i do
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.