Subject: Sheperd rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Knauseder
Austria
Lochen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the sheperd allowed to buy tokens during the action phase?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
I do not think the Shepherd can buy conductor tokens during the action phase without a card allowing it. Some of the cards allow you to buy a token during the action phase. The way I read the card is that the Shepherd's discount applies to all conductor tokens purchased whether during the planning phase or during the action phase as a result of a card action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Knauseder
Austria
Lochen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks very much! After reading the rules again I am sure it is the way you said. If a card allows you to buy a token the sheperd's ability reduces the cost by 1. I've just finished my first game. Not an easy one...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Mayer
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You got it right. The token and card discounts from the roles is always in effect.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Knauseder
Austria
Lochen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks very much for the clarification!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.