BGG Admin
United States
Unspecified
Texas
flag msg tools
MARRACASH
4 players: William, Dan, **Jy**, Rick
Avg enjoyment: 8.25

This game is a few years odl, but has always had good things said about it. Stefan Dorra seems to have a knack for middleweight games that are easy to learn. Not much to report in this one just because this one is hard to write a session report for.

Basically I overbid early on on the shops righht by the fountains, but managed to get people to pay me a lot for a few shops, as well as absolutely loading up a purple shop late in the game. William started slow for cash, but managed to crowd about 7 guys into a shop late with a souvnir bonus.

This game has some unique mechanisms. Auctioning is pretty straight forward, but moving people thru the market is totally unique and not like any other game I am aware of. Plus, when you move men, if you get customers into other people's shops, you get a small cash bonus for referrals!

The artwork is neither here nore there, but the game is simple, and nice middleweight strategy. Very good flow, with no downtime. The ratings speak volumes.

Cash earned: Jy 3900, William 3525, Rick 3225, Dan 1450

Ratings: Jy 8, William 9, Rick 8, Dan 8
Avg: 8.25

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.