Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Hansen
United States
Sun Valley
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently acquired a copy of this game, but alas the US counter sheet is missing. I did have the counters left over from the original copy of this I had from years back, but naturally it's only the Russians and a few German counters, not the Americans. The Maverick was kind enough in another post to list the component manifest for the US so I know how many of each rank is on the sheet, but I don't know what weapon or what special equipment each soldier might have as well as their names. So if it is at all possible for someone to provide or point me to a picture or scan of the US counter sheet at a high enough resolution so I can read the names and graphics on the counters, I would be most appreciative.

Edit: I have since received a copy of the US counter sheet from Balboa Games directly, so all is well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.