Subject: Token Upgrades rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Roland Bruno
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm always looking to upgrade game components and Myth's Status Effect Tokens are WAY too small for my liking.

I've retired from playing 4E D&D and that's allowed me to re-purpose a number of Status Effect Tokens that I picked up from Dapper Devil

http://dapperdevil.com/

Specifically, Cursed, Webbed, Poisoned, Frozen and Prone.

They even have some +1, +2, -1 & -2 tokens that I'm considering. They might be helpful in keeping track of bonuses to TN as there seems to be many minuses and pluses flying around in combat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny Behne
United States
Fate
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
www.punchboardmedia.com/geaux-gaming/
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Holy balls, awesome site I've never heard of. Thanks! And I agree, many of the tokens are quite tiny, especially the ones that grant titles. Sheesh, I'm afraid to take them out of the bag.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Schadt
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wolvercote wrote:
I'm always looking to upgrade game components and Myth's Status Effect Tokens are WAY too small for my liking.
First of all, awesome site! Thanks for the link!

While there aren't technically tokens in Myth for possession and for generic ongoing damage, I see a number of tokens on the site that could be used -- fire, lightning, or the target reticle (from the Wargaming list) spring immediately to mind. (For monsters, create a stack of tokens for however many HCs it lasts and remove one each turn; for heroes, because the condition lasts until Cleansed, one should do the trick.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Hajducko
United States
Newbury Park
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's also these:

http://www.litko.net/products/4E-Damage-Token-Set.html#.UzWv...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.