Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
13 Posts

Hero Brigade» Forums » General

Subject: I got it! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom Vander Velden
United States
Appleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I Got my copy and it looks great. This is my first kickstarter game so I am excited to see come to the end. Thanks for all your hard work guys, I have really seen the ups and downs of kickstarter and what it puts you game designers through. Glad this one can be marked down as fulfilled and a success now.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Schwartz
United States
Jackson
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
www.therulesforge.com
badge
Get your slimy, webbed phalanges off ma boots!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I received my copy yesterday also. Great packaging!

I must say I was quite surprised that the game box was so large, given that all game components fit into the two included tuckboxes. Granted, the box has more shelf presence this way; by the same token, I'll have a harder time justifying its place on my game shelf if I find it not to suit my particular tastes, since it commands so much shelf real estate.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clint DeSena
United States
Plainville
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just organized my inventory and believe I'm missing some cards. The components list 57 green resource cards but I only count 50. Unless the 7 green Stretch Goal cards are supposed to be added to the resource deck.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Saltrelli
United States
Hilton
NY
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
axelay80 wrote:
I just organized my inventory and believe I'm missing some cards. The components list 57 green resource cards but I only count 50. Unless the 7 green Stretch Goal cards are supposed to be added to the resource deck.


Yeah I had some confusion there as well. The manual calls for a 24-card hero deck, 24-card villain deck and 57-card resource deck but NOT to include the stretch goal cards. I think it's supposed to be 20/20/50 and you can swap out standard cards for stretch goal cards to mix things up.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clint DeSena
United States
Plainville
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That sounds like the best explanation.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Yu
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
reymundo514 wrote:
axelay80 wrote:
I just organized my inventory and believe I'm missing some cards. The components list 57 green resource cards but I only count 50. Unless the 7 green Stretch Goal cards are supposed to be added to the resource deck.


Yeah I had some confusion there as well. The manual calls for a 24-card hero deck, 24-card villain deck and 57-card resource deck but NOT to include the stretch goal cards. I think it's supposed to be 20/20/50 and you can swap out standard cards for stretch goal cards to mix things up.


This is it exactly! Apologies for any potential confusion.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Yu
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
verridian wrote:
I Got my copy and it looks great. This is my first kickstarter game so I am excited to see come to the end. Thanks for all your hard work guys, I have really seen the ups and downs of kickstarter and what it puts you game designers through. Glad this one can be marked down as fulfilled and a success now.


Thank you, Tom, and everyone else who posted in this thread. Very happy to be able to mark off a tick in the success column as a project creator as well!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Isch
United States
chandler
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So do we know when the rest of us will get our copies?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Yu
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Erik: If you filled out your Game Salute fulfillment pledge, you should have received a shipping notice with a tracking number. U.S. backers got their games a couple of weeks ago, and international backers the week after that.

If you haven't gotten anything yet, please message me on Kickstarter so I can look up your information and follow up there. Thanks!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Isch
United States
chandler
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just KS mailed you. thanks
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Yu
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Message received! It doesn't look like your code was redeemed, so we can just manually process your order. Should be all set!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Isch
United States
chandler
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mr.Nick is THE MAN! I got FedEx confirmation. The fault was all mine but thanks to you sir, I will be gaming up soon. What other game designer/Publisher gets back to you at 1:30 a.m. and works everything out. Best customer service ever!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Yu
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! I have newborn twins at home, so I keep pretty odd hours currently.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.