12 Posts

Blood Bowl (Third Edition)» Forums » General

Subject: I made a pitch you can download and print rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
stef mey
msg tools
http://imgur.com/a/eA48r/

All you need is dice. The link has two files, one is a full size pitch you can print on one sheet, you might need to send it to a professional printing store able to print on a 31x30 inch sheet, if you don't happen to have a printer like that at home.
The other is the same pitch chopped up into letter sized pages, so you can print them out at home, stitch them together and try out the game. It has everything you need, you want to download the rules though also if you are not familiar with the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Berthold Nüchter
Germany
Duisburg
NRW
flag msg tools
I am the walrus
badge
checkpoint
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you very much, the pitch looks great.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
stef mey
msg tools
Hope you have fun and it should get you started. Ich glaub es gibt auch bloodbowl fussball.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Warren Walsh

Victoria
British Columbia
msg tools
mbmb
Very nice pitch. I will look into printing one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cristian Mihaescu
Romania
Cluj-Napoca
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The full size pitch file is corrupted, it is very bright green. Can you upload it again, please?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Munch
Denmark
Lystrup
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks fine here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cristian Mihaescu
Romania
Cluj-Napoca
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The green is broken in Paint Shop Pro 7 or Faststone Image Viewer. Fortunately the Gimp can open it correctly. I converted the file with the Gimp and now it can be opened with any graphic app.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
stef mey
msg tools
Sorry for the late reply. The file is in CMYK, not in RGB color. So when you import it, make sure it is in CMYK and not automatically converted to RGB. It should look just like the link above. I actually made it in RGB, then printed it, and all the green was off. Then I read up and almost all printers print CMYK, so I needed to convert it, fix colors, etc.

So what you need to do (as far as I understand this) is too keep the file in CMYK and then print that. If you have RBG and print it, the printer will mess it up during the print. So check the import settings.

I am not sure that GIMP supports CMYK images. I don't have it here, but see if you can import it rather than open it. Either way, if you want to print it with the true colors, print stores usually either ask for CMYK (so just send the file as it is to the printer) or will convert the image to CMYK themselves, which messes up the colors also.
The problem is the green. I can make you a RGB version with less bright green (or you can play around with the colors yourself in GIMP), let me know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cristian Mihaescu
Romania
Cluj-Napoca
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the support, meyst! The Gimp supports CMYK so the problem is solved. I will print it very soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Tang
Malaysia
KL
WP
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Very nice. But would you consider putting the bounce and sideline templates on the cut-away sheet? Seems like it would be easier to rotate and use (with special powers)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
stef mey
msg tools
Good idea, I will upload a version that has that on an extra sheet outside the field. Give me until end of the month though, currently on holidays.
Thanks for all the input, glad you guys like it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Taylor
msg tools
I wanted to say thank you for the work. It looks great!

Something I notice on yours that is not that common elsewhere is the inclusion of a passing length grid/guide. Nice touch!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.