Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anthony Czerwonka
United States
Orland Hills
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have some issues with the Narrative Quest\Example Of Play.. maybe someone can help

In the Beginning said "Then, I'll perfrom a regular move to be diagonally adj...."
- Did he move here with his normal movement, or did he move later on from his starting spot when he used "Shadows Reach", and thus saving his move action(showing that he hasnt move for any non movment bonus)?

Melanie added 2 "arrow"s and later a "Hustle" and a "Sprint", then in the Hero Deck phase, it spoke of that Melanie and Ben could of reduced their threat by 2!
- Huh, what? thats 4 cards in Melanies pile.... did the arrows go right into the quiver or something?

Need to clarify Bens FAITH total in the begining, as he speak of having two faith to give out bonus's to his friends. Should state something like he has faith for all three of them not to confuse things. 2 FAITH from cards and +1 Base FAITH.

later as Joshua was attacking with "Shadows Reach" and "Shadowslip", it said "I deal one damage from "Shadows Reach" and an additional damage from "Righteous Fury".
-Does it not say on the card that "Shadows Reach" does 2 Damage, not just one?

Later the Joshua does his "Suicide Run" he collects his dice pool... it would be nice to state what he collects here for people that are following closely and not guessing, even though it doesn't matter... I came up with 3 D10 and 2 Fate, yes? And may add that none of the fate dice matched to no extra bonuses.

Non related questions as I got your attention:

-Arrow Bags - Quantity just states how much it holds not whats in it at the time?
-Darkness Cycle - Interupts that are play need an Action spot to be played or if so, after Hero Deck Phase when there are no cards (after discard), if interupts are played, and playing onto the 4 action spots... do they stay there until they next Hero Deck phase?

Otherwise awesome stuff, as I keep reading and watching and reading and watching... im slowly understanding this wonderful game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wallace MacBix
msg tools
Curfew wrote:
Non related questions as I got your attention:

-Arrow Bags - Quantity just states how much it holds not whats in it at the time?
-Darkness Cycle - Interupts that are play need an Action spot to be played or if so, after Hero Deck Phase when there are no cards (after discard), if interupts are played, and playing onto the 4 action spots... do they stay there until they next Hero Deck phase?

Just to answer these now:

-Yes, quivers state the maximum capacity.
-Yes, Interupts must have an Action Space available to be played (and stay there till next Hero Deck Phase).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T France
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Hustle and Sprint plays seem to have been added in the new version. They likely forgot to change the Threat adjustment part to reflect that...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.