Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Garrett Snedeker
United States
Tomball
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Once you successfully complete a challenge and get prizes are you able to use the values of those prizes behind your card in future challenges? i.e. Do you improve your values as the games goes on or are you always using whatever your character has at the beginning?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice Hate Me
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
The boardgame blog with worse luck than you! dicehateme.com
mbmbmbmbmb
gwsned wrote:
Once you successfully complete a challenge and get prizes are you able to use the values of those prizes behind your card in future challenges? i.e. Do you improve your values as the games goes on or are you always using whatever your character has at the beginning?

No, the rewards you take during the game are only used as points - you don't gain skill during The Fittest. That would result in the strong getting stronger, and possibly eliminate the need for certain players to negotiate for help during bigger challenges.

Cheers,
Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garrett Snedeker
United States
Tomball
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That makes sense because late in the game you might be able to complete a challenge by yourself and defeats the social aspect of the game.

Thanks! I'm looking forward to playing this game. Should create some fun dynamics!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice Hate Me
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
The boardgame blog with worse luck than you! dicehateme.com
mbmbmbmbmb
gwsned wrote:
That makes sense because late in the game you might be able to complete a challenge by yourself and defeats the social aspect of the game.

Thanks! I'm looking forward to playing this game. Should create some fun dynamics!

We're also revamping the card art a bit, so we'll have some sneak previews of that soon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.