Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Long
United States
State College
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Fly Eagles Fly!
badge
The Cthulhu player, not the Football player.
mbmbmbmbmb
The sixers aren't the only team in Philadelphia actively trying to lose anymore!

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/philadelph...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jackson's a nut job.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike K
United States
Fairless Hills
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
[rant]

Seriously, WHAT THE EFF ARE THE EAGLES THINKING???

First off, I don't buy for a second that he's involved in West Coast gang activities. Maybe the 'work ethic' issues, but that's not enough to just release a top-flight WR. Not even trade for draft picks or something; they flat-out cut the guy.

And what the hell is up with people make comparisons to Aaron Hernandez??? News flash, everyone: DESEAN JACKSON IS NOT A MURDERER!

Dumb, dumb, DUMB!

I await Jackson signing with the Cowboys or Giants and sticking it to his former employer.

SMH.

yuk

[/rant]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Holzman
United States
Seffner
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
As grey traces of dawn tinge the eastern sky, the three travellers, men of Willowdale, emerge from the forest's shadow. Fording the river, they turn south, journeying into the dark and forbidding lands of The Necromancer...
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, the Phillies aren't going to be any slouches when it comes to losing, either. With a whole LOT on money tied up in a few good players (Lee, Howard, Papelbon, etc.), they are trying to be the Yankees but not doing such a good job of it. Ruben Amaro is an awful GM and I feel for you guys. Good luck with not losing 90-100 games this season.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Amaro was the boy wonder when he had Gillick's players. Now the boy blunder
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Belvidere
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bearcat89 wrote:
Hey, the Phillies aren't going to be any slouches when it comes to losing, either. With a whole LOT on money tied up in a few good players (Lee, Howard, Papelbon, etc.), they are trying to be the Yankees but not doing such a good job of it. Ruben Amaro is an awful GM and I feel for you guys. Good luck with not losing 90-100 games this season.

If the Marlins and Mets still suck this year it should keep the Phillies not much worse than 90 losses. The Howard contract was a joke when they made it. How can you pay a mediocre first baseman who was in the top 5 for strikeouts so much cash.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.