Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Turner
United Kingdom
Farnham
Surrey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The game is out, and no-one has a clue what it's about, or whether it's any good.

I guess they aren't going for the board game crowd.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LEGEND
United States
Sioux Falls
South Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes - it is interesting. I just received my copy a few days ago but have not had a chance to open it. Definitely not a lot of info about it on BGG. I love the video games and it is relatively cheap so I just took a chance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
LIFEFORM - LATE PLEDGE NOW!!!
badge
LIFEFORM - LATE PLEDGE NOW!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I AM LEGEND wrote:
Yes - it is interesting. I just received my copy a few days ago but have not had a chance to open it. Definitely not a lot of info about it on BGG. I love the video games and it is relatively cheap just I took a chance.

Geek gold for your thoughts on the game Chris?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LEGEND
United States
Sioux Falls
South Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I will try to get in a few games this weekend. My son is a huge fan of the games also so he might be willing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank S
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been curious as well.

In the latest Dice Tower podcast Eric Summerer played and liked it. Here is a link to the forum and Episode #348. There isn't an annotated direct link to the piece but I believe it is in the 'Update from the GAMA', after the 51:20 mark.

It is fairly brief but even though he liked it I wasn't very intrigued by his description.

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1145673/episode-348-show-not...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I've had my copy for a week but haven't had a chance to pull it out yet. I'm hoping to maybe get it on the table tomorrow but we'll see.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Williams
United Kingdom
Gosport
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd certainly like to know more about this game. All of this weeks online game store emails say its now in stock and I doubt they made that many, so I'd expect the Assassin's Creed fanboys to snap most of them up. That would include me, but there are so many decent games out there I don't have in the queue ahead of it. I'm not buying it without seeing a runthrough or at least a few reviews. It's fine having read the rules but I need to see the game played or hear people's opinions of how everything clicks together. The game looks a little 'cheap' but I'm afraid the gameplay may be too?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Hunt
England
Lincoln
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
Angry Imp Games
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, if no one has bought a copy in the next week we will break one open and have a go with it. We are as much in the dark as anyone else - other than it popping on the pre order list a few weeks ago there has been no information about it - other than the fact it might not be available for long.

Where would we be without these mysteries....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hyra
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
There is a rather detailed review of the game in the Ratings Comments.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/items/boardgame/1403...

Thanks,
Matt Hyra
Cryptozoic R&D
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.