Subject: "Song" cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Homchuck
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
Song of Wisdom says
"Attached hero gains a lore resource icon.

Does the hero get a resource from both his base sphere and the lore sphere during the Resource phase?

When Snowbourn Scout response trickers when he enters play if there is no location active can you place the progress token on the active Quest card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hindmarch
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Hero does not get 2 resources. The hero's resources may be spent on cards from the base sphere + lore.

I believe Snowborn Scout reads that he may place a progress token on a location. So, no, the progress token may not be placed on the active quest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
Btȝ patrem nrum, Benedictum
mbmbmbmbmb
The hero gets one resource which may be spent on either their printed sphere (their color) or the sphere granted by the song (or other card effect. Some cards may only be paid for with resources from a "Printed sphere icon". In these cases, you can only use the hero's color).

No (to Snowbourn Scout ?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Homchuck
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
Thats a big help. Am I correct that normally I can only put into play event, attachment or ally cards by spending resources from a here of the same sphere but then attachments can be place on hero's or allys from any sphere?

When I complete a Guest do I discard all locations, and enemies in the staging area and move to the next part of the Quest? Such as moving from 1B to 2A card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wiedewiet
Netherlands
Tilburg
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
Training field technicians at trade school level
badge
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it."
mbmbmbmbmb
Bodasafa wrote:
Am I correct that normally I can only put into play event, attachment or ally cards by spending resources from a here of the same sphere but then attachments can be place on hero's or allys from any sphere?

Apart from all the typos you are correct, yes.

Bodasafa wrote:
When I complete a Guest do I discard all locations, and enemies in the staging area and move to the next part of the Quest? Such as moving from 1B to 2A card?

No, normally you don't discard anything from the staging area upon moving to the next quest stage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Ben
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Of course I've been up all night! Not because of caffeine, it was insomnia. I couldn't stop thinking about coffee.
mbmbmbmbmb
MHindmarch wrote:
Hero does not get 2 resources. The hero's resources may be spent on cards from the base sphere + lore.

I believe Snowborn Scout reads that he may place a progress token on a location. So, no, the progress token may not be placed on the active quest.

I just want to emphasize for the OP that you can put progress on any location (as Matt has correctly stated). It is not limited to the active location (as was implied by the OP).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.