Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Doug Linger
United States
Renton
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Are the pieces, especially the colonies, in the Second Edition the fancy ones like the clear domed colonies of the fourth edition of the base game, or are they the plain colored wooden domes of earlier editions? I managed to snag a 4E base at the retail store, and want my pieces to match. Also, does it include the card box(es) that were in my 4E base box?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanner Marvin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The second edition of the Factions expansion is listed on the main Factions expansion page in the "Versions" section.

Here is a link to the second edition's page: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgameversion/225961/english...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Catley
United Kingdom
Hull
East Yorkshire
flag msg tools
But in answer to your question: yes, the 2nd Edition Factions has a purple player set with clear plastic colony domes, and card boxes for the 5th player's set and for the agenda cards. It is the edition to get if you want it to match the 4th Edition base game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stacie Winters
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My question is is the 2nd edition of Factions in a square box and the 1st edition in a rectangle box? I noticed that both are on Funagain Games and I am not sure which to get.

I just got my copy of AF4e in the mail so I want all the pieces to match.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.