Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alicia
United States
flag msg tools
badge
"Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans."
mbmbmbmbmb
Any idea IF or WHEN I can expect the rest of the KS stuff that was promised to us years ago?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Sautman
United States
Evans
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had been wondering the same thing. Still waiting to get my Founder's codex that I paid extra for along with the bag of shadows, founders sigil, and other Kickstarter extras. When I pledged, I got the extra inscription packs and also ordered the deluxe card storage case. When I got my core package, the booster packs came in a box (described as the Master Archives Case). Does anybody know if this case is supposed to be the deluxe card storage case? .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Full
United States
Vienna
West Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I love the game but have gotten kind of beat down on the support after the fact.

Still missing lots of stuff. My case of inscription packs was jacked and had no specializations. I asked if they were going to be at Origins and got crickets. The number of damaged pockets in my core set was higher than the extras provided.

When I play the game I have a good deal of fun. I just wish communication was better and follow-through of receiving the items would *actually* happen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Sautman
United States
Evans
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I decided to check out the Become Magi forums. Several other similar complaints there too. I did find this entry from Christopher Gabrielson dated 3/1:

"Out of Eden revamping and manufacturing samples got delayed a bit as we dealt with distribution, we are rolling back into it now.

Reward packets are on the boat to Australia, UK, USA & Canada.

Founder’s Codex is a freaking mess. They cant seem to do it right. When i finish some shipment stuff I will post an update on it.

Compendium is OKAY, I just dont like the page sleeves very much. I can push GO on it and have it done in 2 weeks, but i sent out for an improved sleeve. If that doesnt fix it then we will just push go and make do with what we got.

I am very very excited to get Out of Eden out to you. I THINK it will be a LOT of fun for most players."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
the post on becommagi.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Alden
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
badge
Aldie's Full of Love!
mbmbmbmbmb
Good luck getting any kind of response - I'm going on a month of no response for my 2 copies of the base game at the "Master" level.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott,
Your order has been re-submitted and should be shipping out. Not sure what happened with the first shipment. Sorry for the delay in responding to your ticket. Our helpdesk is that backed up. Yes it's hard to believe I know. UnBound was not prepared for the onslaught of requests in our helpdesk. I'm slowly working through them to rectify each issue. We are working on a new system that is a bit more user friendly and should aid in clearing issues like this up. As of now requests are just getting buried in with other tickets that are not related to order issues. It's a mess and I'm trying to get it all sorted out before we start shipping rewards packets which I'm sure will present a whole new slew of tickets which will only create more chaos.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Slysally wrote:
Any idea IF or WHEN I can expect the rest of the KS stuff that was promised to us years ago?

Here is the latest news about rewards from Christopher.

"The official word is they are distributing to Australia and Asia this week. Should be off the boat in the US in less than 2 weeks. BUT we are trying to figure out a way to put the new printed walkthrough in along with them, at our expense. BUT that could delay things. As we are expanding the walkthrough to have extra content, a new up to date glossary, new charts, diagrams and other teaching aids.
We are already footing the bill for this 2nd shipment so we have to combine as much as possible into it."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.