Popular Tags: [View All]
Ian Finn
United States
Encinitas
California
flag msg tools
Sunken warplane
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's my question by way of example: In the Node Resolution Phase I attempt to 'explore a new node' adjacent to my current location. I have my squad make their skill checks (let's say it's Advance/3) and lucky me, I make it! So I move my squad to the new node and place a multi-use marker on the node to indicate I have met the Node Requirements (I have "explored" the node). I now make an Event Check which results in Combat. Combat doesn't go well, so I elect to use my Squad Leader's CP to Withdraw to the node I previously advanced from. I understand I cannot place an Event marker on the node I withdrew from (I'll have to check for an Event all over again when I return to the node), but do I also lose the 'explored' marker, meaning I have to meet the node requirements all over again?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gottardo Zancani
Italy
Milano
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
A Node is consider explored once you complete its requirements regardless the outcome of the Event check: in this case you have then an explored Node where you still need to execute an event check
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.