Chema
Spain
León
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Under this topic I'll include the reports of the entire campaign played solitaire. Just the streamlined reports (no photos or description of the mission, but statistical parameters).

Rules for the Genstealer AI:

- Blips get randomly chosen entry points. They never lurk, unless forced by Terminators.

- Blips are revealed only when their movement is going to cross visible squares. All Genestealers can be placed, even if a long chain is formed (but they cannont be placed on visible squares).

- Blips and Genestealers will run towards the nearest Terminator. A Genestealer will not perform its last move if that implies to be revealed.

Just one thought: it's been a long time since I last played a Space Hulk board game, since these years I've playing the FREE videogame conversion that can be found here:
http://www.teardown.se/

Anyway, time to enter the Hulk...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chema
Spain
León
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MISSION I: SUICIDE MISSION

OBJECTIVE: Accomplished

CASUALTIES: 0

DIFFICULTY: 4 blips/turn

COMMENTS:
- Some nervousness due to long time gameboard inactivity
- The entire squad has proved to be ready for action
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chema
Spain
León
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MISSION II: EXTERMINATE

CASUALTIES: 2 (Sergeant included)

DIFFICULTY: 4 blips/turn + "2" blips included

COMMENTS:
- First mistake: securing both the two long corridors (risky and unnecessary action, although successful)
- Second mistake: advancing on the opposite flank, instead of adopting a strong defensive position
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chema
Spain
León
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Next reports will suffer a huge delay due to the fact that I've decided to paint my set.

Signal has been lost. No more reports until regaining contact.

MAY THE EMPEROR PROTECT HIS CHILDREN, WHEREVER THEY MIGHT BE...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chema
Spain
León
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Signal recovered!!

The Emperor protects!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chema
Spain
León
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MISSION III: RESCUE

CASUALTIES: 3 (one Sergeant included)

DIFFICULTY: 4 blips/turn

COMMENTS:
- Mission started with a rapid advance, halted in the middle of the map because of some dangerous bends and fatal dice rolls.
- C.A.T. was never in danger.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.