Subject: all you get? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
hermes ayala

Littleton
COLORADO
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
All you get is progress and character cards?>> I'll probably one day pick it up but man would have been nice to get something else. New tiles, new function, resource, building, anything...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Condon
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So long as it's not overly pricey, I'm pretty excited for it. It might have been nice to have a 6th player (though I'm not sure how it would work with the original boards.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim P.
United States
Medford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, you also get the special holder for progress cards. Which is apparently rather nice (and holds them when sleeved).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Condon
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tim_p wrote:
Well, you also get the special holder for progress cards. Which is apparently rather nice (and holds them when sleeved).

I wish more game companies designed inserts and materials for us obsessive sleevers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freierfall Sonnenflieger
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Although it is rather pricy for "just a deck of cards", they are quite interesting and add some new mechanics on the basis of the development-card rules. IMO its elegant design to use already existing mechanics to add new features - and the development and character cards are a kind of interface for add ons, new rules etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Gray
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree I was a tad disappointed that this is all you get. I would have really appreciated some more exploration tiles. Even if it was 4-5 this would have been great.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anjovi Kulam
Canada
Prince George
British Columbia
flag msg tools
aahhhh
I'm interested to know if that insert will fit in the original box.
Thinking once this comes in I'm just going to dump the base game insert, bag everything up and throw the new card holder in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Chandler
United States
Fishers
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I dumped the insert. I use only the tile tray for the tiles and the new box for my sleeved cards. It works well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacek P.
Poland
WaƂbrzych
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All elements and sleeved cards including War & Peace fit nicely in original box with insert. There is no need for a new box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.