• [+] Dice rolls
Byron Campbell
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you check the videos section? Rahdo's runthrough is an incomplete tutorial, but will help familiarize you with the game to make learning the rules easier. And the rulebook is actually a much quicker read than it looks at first.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Brulet
United States
McKinney
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I watched Rahdo's run, read the rulebook, and have played Mission 1 twice. However I do still agree it would be nice to see someone with more experience put up a setup video so I can make sure I am not interpreting any rules incorrectly.

Which I unfortunately have been known to do from time to time. modest

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
California
flag msg tools
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it's going to launch you into something great.
badge
This. This is what I am. This is who I am. Come hell or high water. If I deny it, I deny everything I've ever done... Everything I've ever fought for.
mbmbmbmbmb
I think Drive Thru Review is supposed to do a game video in conjunction with his MYTH videos.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Weston Ferguson
United States
Everett
Washington
flag msg tools
What do you people think the ease of teaching this game is once you have the rules down?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Purple Paladin

California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If YOU get the rules down, it's not too hard. If you don't know them backwards and forwards, you going to confuse the heck out of people with this game.

Don't let them do the Alien AI at first, do them all yourself.

I would advise against letting them pick their device either.

You be the Alpha agent automatically for the first several turns.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
william braun
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Ricky Royal started a playthrough series this past week, and it's likely Tragic the Blathering will begin a separate playthrough soon. I also expect more in the near future from others as the game is receiving a fair amount of hype and recognition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Purple Paladin

California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Check the vids, there is a 2 part playthrough of mission 2.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.