Subject: Good anarch decks? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Redston
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't played anarchs in a long time, and I'm looking for a good deck to try out. The problem is that anarchs have no tutors for icebreakers, so I need put Special Orders... but then I have no influence left for Siphons. I don't really like the idea of using Crypsis/Darwin as my main breaker. Sure, I can put a playset of each breaker, but that's nowhere near consistent enough. Is there a deck that like only/mostly uses Knights with recurs or such? I have no idea how to build a good anarch deck, so some successful lists would be nice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Beyer
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
more.
badge
http://netrunnerdb.com/en/decklist/1003/swiss-army-whizzard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lysander
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mb
Check out the Hemorrhage Noise thread on Stimhack. There are great decks for all Anarch IDs spread throughout, with some pretty detailed analysis from great players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Redston
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lysander1 wrote:
Check out the Hemorrhage Noise thread on Stimhack. There are great decks for all Anarch IDs spread throughout, with some pretty detailed analysis from great players.

Sounds interesting. Link?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Madd Cow
msg tools
kroen wrote:
Lysander1 wrote:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Hemorrhage+Noise+thread+on+Stimhack

Second non forum link

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Redston
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MaddCow wrote:

Sorry, but all I see are forum links an non-Stimhack links. Don't you think it would have been easier to simply copy paste the link itself rather than go full troll mode with lmgtfty?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Redston
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Stunke wrote:

After some reading, it actually looks pretty interesting. Will definitely be considered.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Gunkel
msg tools
mb
This one just got me a playmat:

Deck Created with CardGameDB.com Android: Netrunner Deck Builder

Identity:
Noise: Hacker Extraordinaire (Core)

Total Cards: (49)

Event: (12)
Demolition Run (Core) x3
Deja Vu (Core) x3
Sure Gamble (Core) x3
Inside Job (Core) x3 ■■■

Hardware: (3)
Plascrete Carapace (What Lies Ahead) x2
Desperado (Core) x1 ■■■

Program: (24)
Datasucker (Core) x3
Djinn (Core) x3
Imp (What Lies Ahead) x3
Keyhole (True Colors) x2
Knight (Mala Tempora) x3
Medium (Core) x3
Parasite (Core) x3
Crypsis (Core) x1
Femme Fatale (Core) x3 ■

Resource: (10)
Armitage Codebusting (Core) x3
Daily Casts (Creation and Control) x3
New Angeles City Hall (Future Proof) x1
Same Old Thing (Creation and Control) x3

Influence Values Totals -
Anarch: 57
Criminal: 15
Shaper: 0

3xKnight,3xFF and a single Crypsis are plenty - in particular since you can move the Knight around.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lysander
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mb
http://forum.stimhack.com/t/hemorrhage-might-be-the-return-o...

I wouldn't recommend Hemorrhage itself though, personally speaking.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Madd Cow
msg tools
kroen wrote:
MaddCow wrote:

Sorry, but all I see are forum links an non-Stimhack links. Don't you think it would have been easier to simply copy paste the link itself rather than go full troll mode with lmgtfty?

First, I would hardly say that lmgtfy is 'full troll mode'. Second, I literally took the exact sentence from what you yourself quoted and pasted it into google to find the said forum.

Not everyone should be spoon fed everything in life, it doesn't help build character and doesn't help you become better in life. Sometimes, you gotta put in effort, even if it is as simple as Ctrl C/X + Ctrl V on another tab.

But then again, I wouldn't want to be considered a troll for trying to help build up someone and help them develop useful life skills as opposed to making a snarky comment without helping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adriaan
Netherlands
Zeist
Utrecht
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MaddCow wrote:
[q="kroen"][q="MaddCow"]http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Hemorrhage+Noise+thread+on+Stimhack

First, I would hardly say that lmgtfy is 'full troll mode'. Second, I literally took the exact sentence from what you yourself quoted and pasted it into google to find the said forum.

Not everyone should be spoon fed everything in life, it doesn't help build character and doesn't help you become better in life. Sometimes, you gotta put in effort, even if it is as simple as Ctrl C/X + Ctrl V on another tab.

But then again, I wouldn't want to be considered a troll for trying to help build up someone and help them develop useful life skills as opposed to making a snarky comment without helping.

Thumbs up

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregory Pettigrew
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
MaddCow wrote:
kroen wrote:
Lysander1 wrote:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Hemorrhage+Noise+thread+on+Stimhack

Second non forum link

Not anymore. Now it's the first.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Wilson
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's my current Noise build: http://netrunnerdb.com/en/decklist/3607/bleeding-out

It's been pretty successful all things considered: 15-4 over the 4 Store Championships I took it to, with two of the losses on my poor play rather than the deck (protip versus weyland: play your damn plascretes). The other two losses were to NBNFA decks that just did their thing despite my best efforts to interfere (got to 5 and 6 points those losses).

Hemo over Datasucker is interesting. I've definitely gotten mileage out of the hemos, but there have been a bunch of times I've wanted the Datasuckers instead. Must... find space... for both...

As that Stimhack thread goes, Please Do Consider Whizzard if you need to trash a lot of stuff on the regular. Otherwise engage maximum trollmode and mill like a champ!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.