Popular Tags: [View All]
Sparr Risher
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
How much do the game balance and mechanics change if you play with four suits instead of five? A DIY set becomes much easier with four suits.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justus
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure, but I doubt you would lose too much of the game. Remember Hanabi is actually the 2nd game designed for this deck....Ikebana came first.

You can always make things easier or harder by calibrating the number of clue tokens and maybe going up to six.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Johnson
United States
Azusa
California
flag msg tools
One of Alabama 3's finest songs, especially the versions on the single this image is from...
badge
Sweet Pretty M*th*rf*ck*ng Country Acid House Music - All night long!
Or, you could just pay the minimal amount necessary to acquire a copy of the game you are interested enough in to bootleg, and play the real thing...if you like/are interested enough to make a copy, don't you think the people who designed and made the game have earned their money?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sparr Risher
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm torn between ignoring you or derailing the thread. I don't expect to get much traction with the original question, so...

fnord23 wrote:
Or, you could just pay the minimal amount necessary to acquire a copy of the game you are interested enough in to bootleg, and play the real thing...if you like/are interested enough to make a copy, don't you think the people who designed and made the game have earned their money?
Designed? Sure. What's their cut, and where can I send it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justus
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fnord23 wrote:

When Hanabi was an extremely hard to get item, I evangelized it to several people here on the geek saying that you cna just mock up your own deck using a few decks of cards.

At its current price point, it would be cheaper to buy the game than to mock it up using a few decks of cards....but to each their own....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.