Popular Tags: [View All]
Jordan Robbins
United States
Elgin
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
or can I play it on an upcoming battlefield?

I seem to remember reading something about this but now I can't find it anywhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"You may place this card on the side of your opponent at any battlefield. He can only have two more cards at his
side of that battlefield." (p. 9)

Now, could be read just as a clarification that you can play them at any current battlefield (meaning all battlefields can have blocking cards), but IMO means you can play blocking cards on upcoming battlefields.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Chaplin
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Ice-choked tower, Mondavia, Nanglangka.
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Rauli is correct - any battlefield.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Moffett
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If the Colty gang already has 3 cards in play, can the Lawman play the Blocking card and have the Colty Gang player discard one that's already there, or does this Blocking card have to be in play BEFORE any cards are played?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"Note: The Colonel McReady player may place row-blocking cards in the playing area of the Colty gang player. These cards
count toward the three card limit of his opponent. He can’t place a row-blocking card at a battlefield already containing
three cards." (p. 6)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.