Disc Duelers» Forums » Rules

Subject: Precise strike equipment rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
King of the Wood
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
has anyone actually succeeded at using this item - dropping a ranged disc from 1 foot high and trying to get it to end up resting on top of another disc - seems impossible to me?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alison Mandible
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Test
I agree-- it seems unlikely to happen, and not something that gets more likely with skill. But maybe I'm just not good enough? 5 damage is a big reward.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King of the Wood
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
yeah maybe its just the fun of the possibility...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Van Laningham
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No luck here either. I would imagine that being close to larger terrain to limit where the disc goes or just getting really lucky with bouncing the disc off something would be the best bet. Maybe if a lot of discs are close together there would be a better shot, though this is risky if your own discs are involved. While it is definitely tricky, I wouldn't say impossible, and the ability to one-shot most characters I feel makes it worth how hard it is to land.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alison Mandible
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I dunno. Would you ever take this item over another one, given the choice? I can't imagine doing so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.