Martin DeOlden
United States
Chino
California
flag msg tools
badge
3D board game prints: www.3dhubs.com/service/3dgaming
mbmbmbmbmb
I have used these for some time now and most of the groups I have played with have enjoyed them over the years,
They add in a Research Agreement which is based on a races starting techs and give bonuses for those tech purchases or tech credits which are tradeable when using one of my variant strategy cards.
The Research Agreements made during the Technology Strategy Card action.

The Cultural Agreements is similar to learning a Racial ability of another race. That race is lending you an ambassador that shows your race how they do something and vice-versa.
These are made during the Diplomacy SC or on my variant Industry SC.

All basic rules of Agreements are followed and they are broken the same way as Trade Agreements are.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Starkiller
United States
Wasilla
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wow tawnos76,
you do enjoy adding extra dimensions to this great game!
I'm tempted to try and pare down/combine.....
This looks great!

Do you just print these double-sided on cardstock? Or some really nice product?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Harrop
United States
Manassas
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
akinfantryman wrote:
wow tawnos76,
you do enjoy adding extra dimensions to this great game!
I'm tempted to try and pare down/combine.....
This looks great!

Do you just print these double-sided on cardstock? Or some really nice product?

Print the cards on 80 lb cardstock, crease between the matching front and back, cut the card pairs out, and fold them over. Glue stick them together, and if you are a neat freak, trim and round the corners. If you are really a neat freak, use a black sharpie to make the edges black. Printing on an inkjet printer will give you the same mat finish as the original cards. They are a little thicher than the original cards.

For the markers, I suggest buying linen resume paper, printing on that, and pasting them on some spare markers front and back, then triming them down.

I use especially painted figures for the Terran Foreign Legion now.

Martin, I really should send you the newest files.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin DeOlden
United States
Chino
California
flag msg tools
badge
3D board game prints: www.3dhubs.com/service/3dgaming
mbmbmbmbmb
I do need to get better quality cards. So you can send over anytime. I would like to get everything together into one download of all the major variants so that a PDF could be made for all similar to what was done with SA.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
8th Doctor
msg tools
I really like these ideas, Tawnos. Your variant strategy cards and templates have been really useful for me making my own variants - thanks so much for what you've added here and making it available for all! I've made my own racial abilities and I'd love to modify your cultural agreements to use with those. Great job - and when I'm 100% happy with the changes I've made I'll post them on here too

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.