Popular Tags: [View All]
John Middleton
United States
Laramie
Wyoming
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone have the email address that these requests should be posted to?

Time to get an Apprentice that actually has both hands, among other things.

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T France
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1700755582/myth-0/posts...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Middleton
United States
Laramie
Wyoming
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome, thank you in retrospect as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duane Crago
United States
Woodstock
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got lucky and only one goblin guy missing half an arm. I decided in his case it adds character and maybe he survived many battles previously...too bad he is going to run in to us laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Branden Sprenger
United States
Collinsville
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Skyrek wrote:
I got lucky and only one goblin guy missing half an arm. I decided in his case it adds character and maybe he survived many battles previously...too bad he is going to run in to us laugh

Same here. I named mine Lefty and he is my favorite orc of them all! My coworker suggested that I should give him a hook hand.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Branden Sprenger
United States
Collinsville
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Did anyone else get player cards that were rough on the front side? I am happy that we got card sleeves for them but now I regret not getting the spriggin and skald sleeves.

I know that the Skald sleeves will be available later on but I will have to get sleeves for the Spriggin.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
sprengermon wrote:
Same here. I named mine Lefty and he is my favorite orc of them all! My coworker suggested that I should give him a hook hand.

Get a fish hook, or make a hook from a bent paperclip or piece of wire, and pliers. To add a little safety to it, dip the sharp end in glue and let dry until less dangerous. You may need to do this a few times.

With a push pin, push a hole into the arm. The plastic is hard, so you may end up needing a handheld non-electric drill, available under ten bucks at a hobby store.

Use a pliers to cut the fish hook to the right length and insert. You may need superglue. You'll find the drill useful for any pre-assembled mini's that weren't glued properly.

Good luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Middleton
United States
Laramie
Wyoming
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got a Suicide Run Brigand card that is distinctly lighter on the back side and so "marked".

Lots of the Hero cards have...speckling? where the black is missing in little specks on their backs. If that makes any sense. I don't really mind as it is random enough not to matter.

I don't like the sleeves btw. They make everything too slidy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Middleton
United States
Laramie
Wyoming
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Heroes are a much more brittle plastic than the sort of rubbery monsters.

I wouldn't mind the Apprentice, but he probably has trouble making arcane gestures to cast with his hand gone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Branden Sprenger
United States
Collinsville
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DegenerateElite wrote:

I don't like the sleeves btw. They make everything too slidy.

Don't worry that will go away in time. You just have to break them in. Although these sleeves aren't as slidy as Ultra Pro sleeves.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.