Suzanna
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They don't say on the site when they will ship. They don't even actually tell you it is a preorder, but the Facebook page says it's a preorder for "Summer 2014," and doesn't get more specific than that.

Game Salute link

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Cannon
United States
ATLANTA
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This game has been as been below $32 on Amazon, so this is not a Hot Deal. Especially for a game that has had such tepid reviews. It should be selling for a lot less.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Suzanna
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Really? Where? The only copy I have seen on there for over a year is a third-party one offered for $125.99. Have I been missing a different listing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C M
msg tools
mbmb
asmyr42 wrote:
Really? Where? The only copy I have seen on there for over a year is a third-party one offered for $125.99. Have I been missing a different listing?

camelcamelcamel

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
robcannonsoftware wrote:
This game has been as been below $32 on Amazon, so this is not a Hot Deal. Especially for a game that has had such tepid reviews. It should be selling for a lot less.

This appears to be the 3rd printing of the game...first was with Zman, the second printing was self published and now they're printing it with Game Salute. So despite the tepid reviews the game appears to be in demand or at the very least selling well. I know it's been OOP for a while, so while it's not technically a 'hot deal' it is nice to know it's coming back for those interested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Brumbaugh
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Game Salute has been a hot mess for the last 6-12 months from a manufacturing and shipping customer perspective (Kickstarter fiascoes) that I'd stay away. They are supposedly getting their act together, but I haven't had any more purchases from them so I couldn't say, other then that if there's no information other then they're reprinting it, be wary!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Suzanna
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yikes, I wish I had known that!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.