Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg
United States
Lowell
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I place Caught in a Web on Prince Imrahil, I'm assuming he can still use his ability to ready after a character leaves play, but then just can't ready at the end of the round unless paying 2 resources. Right? Caught in a Web only specifies what can/can't be done at the end of the round, so it shouldn't affect him until then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
black spark
msg tools
You're right, Prince Imrahil can still use his ability to ready.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vladimir Lehotai
Slovakia
Piešťany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Exactly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United States
Lowell
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks fellas. Though I still got my butt kicked twice in the third scenario (core set) running Tactics and Leadership decks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chadgar24
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hahma wrote:
Thanks fellas. Though I still got my butt kicked twice in the third scenario (core set) running Tactics and Leadership decks.

That one is ridiculously hard. Don't know what expansions you have, I posted a solo victory in sessions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United States
Lowell
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
chadgar24 wrote:
Hahma wrote:

That one is ridiculously hard. Don't know what expansions you have, I posted a solo victory in sessions.

I have up to and including Khazad dun. Though I haven't busted out all the cards yet for this 3rd scenario. I have a few of them intermixed, probably up to the 3rd adventure pack.

I may try to run a Tactics deck and a Spirit/Leadership with Aragorn as the lone Leadership hero and cheap Leadership cards, mostly ones that boost income and questing, but some other helpful ones as well. We'll see how that goes.

I'll have to look for your session report. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.