Tyler Bishop
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm doing a massive Heroscape auction to raise funds for an engagement ring, and plan on doing a second auction for all the non-Heroscape items on my For Trade list (so they're fair game if you want to make offers).

This auction includes numerous Master Sets, Road to the Forgotten Forest, Raknar's Vision, Flagbearers, tons of squads, and more!

All items have bid and BIN prices. Payment via PayPal after BGG Marketplace transaction occurs.

End date April 6th at 10PM EST (plus potential anti-sniper measures)

I will charge actual shipping costs for your combined order from ZIP Code 25701, USPS Priority by default but I'm flexible. International shipping available but I'll follow the law so no "gifts" or undervalued items.

Please click here to check everything out and bid!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Bishop
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
36-Hour Warning - Just a quick reminder that this is ending soonish. Most items sold, but still some hard-to-find sets and squads available. I also lowered the price on the Battle for the Underdark and Raknar's Vision items.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.