Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Foy
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmb
Sorry for asking this as I am sure the answer is out there but I just could not find it.

What is the size of the grid on the tiles? Looking to make some 3d props before I receive the game. Also what size of base should I buy to rebase the heroes and regular enemies?

Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Malley
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The squares are 24mmm, with a 1mm space between each.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Byer
United States
Fishers
IN
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I re based my small figures on 30mm bases, but those are too big when the map gets crowded. Unfortunately the problem is that the size of the bases they come with are the correct size for the board hut the figures just don't fit on them well. So if you don't care about fudging positioning on the board 30mm looks nice for individual figures.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Ry
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chbyer wrote:
I re based my small figures on 30mm bases, but those are too big when the map gets crowded. Unfortunately the problem is that the size of the bases they come with are the correct size for the board hut the figures just don't fit on them well. So if you don't care about fudging positioning on the board 30mm looks nice for individual figures.

Why I'm thinking of swapping them back to square bases.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.