Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Jackson
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Come and join us for a day full of games and fun! Everything kicks off at 10am when the store opens and runs all day until 9pm. Feel free to bring down whatever games you'd like to play, but we'll also have access to the store library of 200+ games. Volunteers will be on hand to help teach games throughout the day. Drinks and snacks will be available downstairs until the store closes at 6pm.

Events will include:

King of Tokyo tournament: Entry will be $5. Registration for this event starts at 10am and the event will begin at 11am sharp. All participants will receive a set of promo cards for the game. The winner will receive a Space Penguin promo and entry into the Nationals tournament at Gencon.

Glass Road Play-to-win event(s): Up to 4 players will play a game of Glass Road with the winner taking home the copy of the game just played!

Game and promo Raffle: Everyone at the event will receive raffle tickets with draws being made throughout the course of the day. Winners will pick from the table of games and promos available!

Game of Thrones LCG Store Championship: Entry will be $10. Check out https://www.facebook.com/events/644896888915473/ for all the details

Descent 2.0 Demo: We have the game night kit from Fantasy Flight games which contains a fully co-operative adventure for 2-4 players. Details here: http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_news.asp?eidn=4582

Allegiance: A Realm Divided Playtest: Paul MacKinnon from Underground Games will be around to playtest his game Allegiance: A Realm Divided which is currently on kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ug-games/allegiance-a-r...

Promos to be given out include: 3x Wil Wheaton 7 Wonders Leaders Cards,1x Krosmaster Promotional Figure, 8x Krosmaster Arena Membership Cards, 25x Fluxx Peel-Away Promo Cards, 1x Roll For It Express with 6 Dice, 1x Smash Up Geeks Deck Poster, 2x Coup Inquisitor Promo Cards, 2x Castle Panic Promo Hero Cards, 3x TableTop Gloom Promo Expansions, 5x TableTop Day Munchkin Bookmarks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathalie
Canada
Calgary, AB /
Dieppe, NB
flag msg tools
badge
“A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are for.” ― William G.T. Shedd
mbmbmbmbmb
I realized just this week that I'm going to be in Vancouver for TableTopDay cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Jackson
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sure they probably have Tabletop Day over there too
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Rowe
Canada
High River Canada
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
I knew you wanted to mouse over my Avatar :).
mbmbmbmbmb
Greg I would go but I cannot go anywhere near the Sentry box due to me always having to spend at least 100$ there per visit. I must Quarantine myself from that vicinity of the city for at least 6 months. I thought moving out to High River would have solved that problem lol, nope.

Have Fun thoughcool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathalie
Canada
Calgary, AB /
Dieppe, NB
flag msg tools
badge
“A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are for.” ― William G.T. Shedd
mbmbmbmbmb
greglios wrote:
I'm sure they probably have Tabletop Day over there too

there's a few events it seems. might stop in and check them out. but it won't be the same!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Underground Games
msg tools
publisher
Hey everyone,

It's Paul, from Underground Games. I'll be attending this event from 1:00pm until close with a demo copy of our game "Allegiance: A Realm Divided" for people to try out. We're currently running a Kickstarter campaign for Allegiance, which you can check out here:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ug-games/allegiance-a-r...

I look forward to seeing everyone on Saturday!

Cheers,

Paul MacKinnon
Underground Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.