Hide
7 Posts

Star Trek: Attack Wing» Forums » Organized Play

Subject: Anyone in South Florida? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Raphael Malenfant
msg tools
Is there anyone in South Florida that plays ST: Attack Wing? I would like to join your group, league, etc... I am a beginner, and very eager to start playing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Sanchez
United States
Clermont
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
we have a couple of the south florida guys on our facebook group. Just look for Central Florida Star Trek Attack Wing, run by Jeff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don D.
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.meetup.com/miamiboardgamers/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Sowerby
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don just posted the meetup address, and I'll also let you know there will be a STAW game at Recon 2014, the HMGS-South Convention at the end of April. Details on that at www.hmgs-south.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zack like a bausch
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
We play at Davinci's Dreamworks 2 in Jensen Beach Florida on Friday Nights.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved to Organized Play

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raphael Malenfant
msg tools
Thank you guys. I might pass by Jensen Beach this Friday, depending how traffic will be. I work a good 100 miles from Davinci's and leave work around 4:30.

I also joined the Central Florida Attack Wing group, thank you Will.

I passed by the Adventure Game Store in Davie, and they have all the stuff to run the Dominion War OP, but no players. I also went to the Past Present Future store in Lauderhill, which supposedly has a league but the clerk told me he has not seen the STAW group play there in 4 weeks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.