Subject: 85 USD pledge nice little deal rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ondrej Kocnar
Czech Republic
Prague
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is really nice for people who are strained for cash.
It still gets all the SG what surely is not a standard for mini board game KS (compare with Recon or Shadows of Brimstone).
And it looks SG are just starting to unlock, it still has some major growth potencial in coming hours.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Recruit+ is definitely a sweet spot. But then I think, it's only another 55 for an early bird Heavy Assault which gives you 2 more monster families, 8 more double sided tiles, and 2 new game mechanics (powers and gear). And then I think, the Big Box of Minis is only 100, which is about $1 per mini. And then the War Chest is only...

I may have a problem.

But yes, the $85 pledge is great.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
Antag wrote:
The Recruit+ is definitely a sweet spot. But then I think, it's only another 55 for an early bird Heavy Assault which gives you 2 more monster families, 8 more double sided tiles, and 2 new game mechanics (powers and gear). And then I think, the Big Box of Minis is only 100, which is about $1 per mini. And then the War Chest is only...

I may have a problem.

At the moment I am in for $85, and I think I am getting a really good deal.

I rarely buy expansions for games, but I am so tempted to up my pledge for the two expansions. Two extra sets of monsters is very tempting, and the thornspawn are like p*ssed off dryads. I have a soft spot for dryads.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raf Cordero
United States
Bolingbrook
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RedMonkeyBoy wrote:
Antag wrote:

I may have a problem.

I rarely buy expansions for games, but I am so tempted to up my pledge for the two expansions. Two extra sets of monsters is very tempting, and the thornspawn are like p*ssed off dryads. I have a soft spot for dryads.

I can't remember if you were able to get the books or not, but the Thornspawn are featured in the 2nd novel. They're pretty epic, and very intelligent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
captainraffi wrote:
RedMonkeyBoy wrote:
Antag wrote:

I may have a problem.

I can't remember if you were able to get the books or not, but the Thornspawn are featured in the 2nd novel. They're pretty epic, and very intelligent.

I missed the free days.

I am tempted to buy the paperbacks (I love paperbacks), and stick them in my game box when it arrives
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Weed
United States
Clemmons
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RedMonkeyBoy wrote:
captainraffi wrote:
RedMonkeyBoy wrote:
Antag wrote:

I may have a problem.

I missed the free days.

I am tempted to buy the paperbacks (I love paperbacks), and stick them in my game box when it arrives

They're well worth it. I just finished book 2 last night. In book 2 you'll meet prime, the wooden men, eaters of the dead and flensing trees. Good stuff! My books will be going into the game boxes for sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt McGinnes
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
statman8 wrote:
RedMonkeyBoy wrote:

My books will be going into the game boxes for sure.

Thats if there is room for them in the boxes!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.