Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Nexus Ops» Forums » Rules

Subject: Gravity Card (on each side of the battle) + Acquiring Secret Mission cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Carquinyoli

Tarragona
Catalunya
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, a couple of questions:

1) I don't know how many Gravity Cards are on the Energise Deck right now, but if there are 2 or more, what would happen if Attacker plays one and Defenders plays the other?

A) the second reverses again the order?
or
B) the second card would not change anything?

(I'm more inclined to believe that the correct answer is B).

============
Second question: Can Secret Mission cards (at least in FFG edition) be acquired in any other way besides in the current player Draw Phase?
I guess not... (so every player will ever have as much SM cards as turns in the game).
Unless house-ruled, I guess it's not possible to discard SM cards for new SM cards (paying some Rubium or so). They can only be discarded to gain 1 Rubium, right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mar hawkman
msg tools
For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory
mbmbmbmbmb
1: I think it'd be redundant..

2a: nope
2b: yes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juraj Sulik
Slovakia
Bratislava
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1)In my FFG copy of Nexus Ops is only one "Gravity anomaly" card in the energize deck, so that solves the problem.
2)Unless you're using any variant rules, mission cards are drawn only in the player's Draw phase. They can be discarded for 1 rubium, but (unless using any house-rules) can't be discarded for new mission cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.