Popular Tags: [View All]
tim thorson
United States
Chaska
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just picked this up yesterday. Is each pack of shrink cards it's own deck? Also, was there setup in the rulebook? I quickly read through it last night but don't recall seeing any setup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Turner

New York
msg tools
designer
mb
thor0298 wrote:
I just picked this up yesterday. Is each pack of shrink cards it's own deck? Also, was there setup in the rulebook? I quickly read through it last night but don't recall seeing any setup

Four of the packs, the ones with the strongholds on top, are decks. The fifth pack is a set of extra cards for use when making your own decks. There are only 2 rules for deck creation. You must have 1 stronghold. You must have 60 cards, including your stronghold.

To set up for play, put your stronghold out on the table and shuffle the rest of your deck. Draw 8 cards for a starting hand and place the rest of the deck off to the side as your draw deck.

There is an updated rulebook on our website at ninekingdoms.com that corrects the printing errors. There are also a few instructional videos on youtube if you search for ApocalypZe. Thanks for picking it up. I hope you enjoy it.

Ivan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.