Popular Tags: [View All]
Keith Rudolph
Canada
Langdon
Alberta
flag msg tools
GIR, quickly, ride the pig!
badge
Yaaaaaay! I don't know what you just said!
mbmbmbmbmb
So I think I have this down but just want to make sure... (haven't had this actually come up yet but figured I'd check before it does)

If you remove a card that has an "effect upon entering play" icon, do you lose the benefit you gained from it? For example, the Amulet of Air increases your summoning gauge by 2. If I remove it from play, do I lose that summoning increase or do I get to keep it? I'm thinking I'd get to keep it since there's no mention in the rules of ever removing an effect if a card leaves play and the bonus is granted when the card first enters play - whatever happens after that doesn't break that effect. Is this correct?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Andrew
Indonesia
Bandung
Jawa Barat
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yes, you are correct
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
“Brothers, oh brothers, my days here are done, the Dornishman’s taken my life, But what does it matter, for all men must die, and I’ve tasted the Dornishman’s wife!”
badge
"Oak and iron guard me well, or else I'm dead and doomed to hell." - Andal proverb.
mbmbmbmbmb
Come-into-play effects from cards are not retroactively reverted if it's card leaves play.

You are correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.