Tom Ciampa
United States
New York
flag msg tools
I bought a so-called "Mint" copy of The Far Seas (S&T 125) and it is MISSING the center page of the rules with the CHARTS & SHIP log (I found this out when checking the errata). I would be most grateful if someone who has this game could send me a scan of those two pages or photocopies. If a photocopy via snail mail I would gladly send you back a few bucks for the postage, envelope and your trouble. If you send a scan via email, perhaps I have something you are missing and I have in my collection and could return the favor.

Thank you for your consideration.

Tommy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kent Reuber
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You might also post a request under the game's forum page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Ruhl
United States
Andover
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've scanned those pages and uploaded them to my gallery, which is here http://www.boardgamegeek.com/images/user/505071. If you would like me to e-mail the scans to you as well, let me know and I will do so.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Ciampa
United States
New York
flag msg tools
WOW! I just found your very considerate post...THANK YOU SO MUCH. I have copied them from your gallery. Isn't the internet amazing. I actually googled the topic to see if maybe someone had done just what you did...and up came MY MESSAGE HERE...AND I clicked on it and there was your post. I logged in and just downloaded them.

Please let me know if you are ever missing something. I have a pretty good collection of wargames though not likely any record breaking collection but if I have the game for which you need something I would be glad to copy and send it to you.

Thank you again Nathan.

Tom Ciampa
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Ruhl
United States
Andover
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not a problem Tom. I'm just glad to have been able to help. Generally, this is a pretty helpful forum, and if you need something, someone will be able to help you with it.

Also, in the future, if you hit the subscribe button on the top of the thread, it will put a notification on the top left of the main page for you whenever someone replies to your post.

Best,
Nathan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.