United States
Milwaukee
WI
flag msg tools
Saturday April 19th starting at 130pm
Attack Wing Tournament at Chicagoland Games: Dice Dojo

Chicagoland Games is hosting a non-OP Star Trek: Attack Wing event on Saturday April 19th, starting at 130pm. This is a constructed fleet event where players build and play a 100 point squadron. There are two limitations: 1) Each player’s squadron must be from a single faction, i.e., faction pure. 2) Players may only use ships, captains, upgrade cards, etc. from “off-the-shelf” ships: no ships or cards from OP prize ships, no resources, no participation prize materials, etc. In effect you are limited to the three starter ships and the 20 booster ships available in stock. If the Wave 4 ships have been released before the tournament, then you may use them.

Prize support- The first place winner will receive one of the Dominion War OP prize ships (winner’s choice) from months 3-6. In addition, players who missed one or any of the Dominion War OP events, may receive one resource of their choice, e.g., the flagship cards, Fed. attack fighters.

RSVPs are not necessary. Finally, there is no entry cost for this tournament.

5550 N Broadway Ave.
Chicago, IL 60640
http://chicagolandgames.com
The store is located at the intersection of Bryn Mawr Ave and Broadway Ave in Chicago’s Edgewater neighborhood. It is about 1/2 block west of the Bryn Mawr Red Line “L” station. In addition there is metered street parking out front and free parking in the neighborhood behind the store.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Milwaukee
WI
flag msg tools
Reminder, this tournament is tomorrow, April 19th.

In addition for this tournament only, I'm going to *disallow* the Borg and Species 8472 completely, ships and upgrades. In addition, as a result two of the Voyager specific upgrades: Transphasic Torpedoes and Ablative Generator will also be banned. These are designed to fight the Borg.

The remaining requirements, i.e., faction pure, only off-the-shelf ships and upgrades, will still be applied.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.