Popular Tags: [View All]
Zach "Green Knight" Gable
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Gang,

I got on the Zombicide wagon late and missed all of the kick starter goodness, now I am interested in getting a few of the promo figures (Fred, Chuck, Lea and Ralph are the main wants). Aside from eBay, where is the best place to find these figures? Were these only offered with the kick starter?

Thank you,

Z

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They are Kickstarter exclusives.

eBay is the easiest way to get them, or, if your lucky you may find someone here with spares to sell.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Price
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
It is pitch black.
badge
You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the promo sets #2 and #3 up as a geeklist auction now--they have Chuck and Ralph in them. Thus far, the bidding is pretty low.

Zombicide Auction

Am I allowed to link my auction here if it's relevant to a thread? I'll take it down if this is not kosher.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Haaken
Netherlands
Maastricht
flag msg tools
AON DE GENG!! ALAAF!!
badge
Check my YouTube channel "Boardgame Heaven"!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm wondering what a right price would be to ask for these 2 sets (#2 and #3). I've put them up for sale here, but so far, no offers, just one lowball.

Do you think these will get more attention again during/after the S3 KS?

Trying to get as much out of them as possible so I have a little extra cash for S3. I know that's gonna cost me again

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.