Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
119 Posts
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »   | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » PBEM » Werewolf

Subject: Oh Sh*t! 2 - Your Worst Nightmares Return. WE JUST NEED ONE MORE! COULD IT BE YOU? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Walker
United States
Birmingham
Alabama
flag msg tools
"The significance of a person's life is determined by the story they believe themselves to be in." - Wendell Berry "If nothing lies beyond the pale of death, then nothing of value lies before it." - SMBC
badge
Thy mercy, my God, is the theme of my song, the joy of my heart and the boast of my tongue. Thy free grace alone, from the first to the last, has won my affection and bound my soul fast.
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh Sh*t!
A homage to Oh My!

24 Players

Evil:

1 Amarok
Starting wolf. Good wins if the Amarok is killed!
Each night, Amarok will submit 3 names in order of preference. The Kills Flow Chart (KFC) will be used to resolve the Amarok's kill.
Amarok cannot be lynched unless he is the last wolf alive. However, it will be revealed that the intended lynch victim was Amarok. If the witch has been removed from the game, the person in second place will die instead, otherwise there will be no lynch.
Amarok is an alpha wolf- see the Role Seer and Alignment Seer roles for more information.

KFC:
1. Check target 1. Is target 1 protected by the Badass Priest? If yes, go to 4. If no, go to 2.
2. Is target 1 a Villager, the Warlock, the Witch, or dead? If yes, go to 4. If no, go to 3.
3. Is target 1 protected by the Brutal Martyr? If yes, go to 10. If no, go to 13.
4. Check target 2. Is target 2 protected by the Badass Priest? If yes, go to 7. If no, go to 5.
5. Is target 2 the Warlock, the Witch, or dead? If yes, go to 7. If no, go to 6.
6. Is target 2 protected by the Brutal Martyr? If yes, go to 10. If no, go to 14.
7. Check target 3. Is target 3 protected by the Badass Priest? If yes, go to 12. If not, go to 8.
8. If target 3 dead? If so, go to 11. If not, go to 9.
9. Is target 3 protected by the Brutal Martyr? If yes, go to 10. If no, go to 15.
10. The martyr is killed, and the martyr's brutal power is triggered.
11. No kill occurs.
12. No kill occurs. The Badass Priest learns Amarok's identity, and Amarok learns the ID of the Badass Priest.
13. Target 1 is killed.
14. Target 2 is killed.
15. Target 3 is killed.

4 Cursed Mimics
Know the ID of Amarok at game start.
Each night may view the role of a player of their choice, random villager N0 views. Pure Souls, however, are viewed as Villagers. If killed, may appear as any viewed role.
If targeted for any nightkill, loses Mimic powers and becomes a wolf, learning the ID of all other active wolves. After promotion, reveals on death as wolf.
The first time any mimic views the Alignment Seer or Vigilante, that Mimic will become tough to lynch and nightkill (toughness does to protect from the Wizard Slayer), and retain the toughness power even upon conversion to wolf (no more than two Mimics can become tough this way over the course of the game, and no Mimic can gain toughness from viewing the Alignment Seer or Vigilante if another Mimic has already viewed that role). Mimics will know if they are tough or not. Mimics may choose not to use their toughness if they wish.
The first time a mimic views the Brutal Martyr, they will gain a brutal ability, usable against any player on death, and will retain this power if converted to wolf. Mimics may choose not to use their brutal ability if they wish.
If multiple Mimics view the same player in one night it will be random which gets any bonus. Mimic role reveal orders can only be changed at night, thus a Mimic lynched on D1 will reveal as Mimic.

Amarok and all wolves know each other's IDs. They do not chat, but each wolf makes its own kill.

1 Warlock
Knows the ID of Amarok at game start.
Each night may either view/scramble or try to learn the ID of another active wolf. His views return positive on both seers (random negative N0 view, which does not scramble) and the Wizard Slayer, and any views or reveals on death of the target are randomly scrambled for all other viewers that night. Cannot view the same player on consecutive nights.
Once per game may take control of the lynch; this order is due by lynch and has a 1/x chance of working, where X is the number of known wolves. It will be announced that the Warlock took control of the lynch.
If both the Warlock and the Witch target the same player at night, that player will not be scrambled.

1 Witch
Each night may target another player to block their night actions. Cannot block Amarok or Wolf kills. Cannot block the same player on consecutive nights. Also, that player will reveal as Witch on view or death for that next cycle (this overrides the Mimics' power). A random player will be designated the witch's N0 target, and will therefore be scrambled for the D1 lynch to reveal as witch. The witch will not be informed of the identity of this player.
If lynched or killed, the Witch gets a chat with an active wolf (whoever targeted her for the kill, or random otherwise), and may view a target player's role each night, continuing to scramble as before. If anyone the witch views is killed, the chat room is closed and the witch dies permanently, at which time the true roles (or next scramble down) of the witch's targets are revealed (potentially skewed views are revealed privately- some of them may still have been evil).
If both the Warlock and the Witch target the same player at night, that player will not be scrambled.

Good:

1 Badass Priest
He limps because he was injured in Afghanistan, and those silver bullets and holy water aren't just for show!
The Badass Priest will know the truth of any incorrectly revealed roles.
He is also an uber-bodyguard. He protects 1 player of his choice each night (possibly himself) from 1 kill (multiple kills targeted at the same player can break through his protection and kill the protectee). If one of his targets is saved, he will learn the ID of a random wolf (or vigilante) that targeted them, and all wolves that targeted that player will learn his ID. CAN protect the same player on consecutive nights. Has no limit to the number of people he can save during the game. Does not protect from the Wizard Slayer.

Clarification: True roles are learned the following night... so on N1, he learns if the D1 lynch victim's reveal was correct, on N2 he learns if the D2 lynch and N1 victim's role was correct, etc.

1 Brutal Martyr
Protects 1 player each night from ALL kills. If that player or the martyr is targeted, the martyr and a random wolf (or vigilante) that targeted them both die.
Amarok will not be selected to die unless there is no other option. If Amarok is selected and the Witch is alive, the Witch will die instead of Amarok.
If lynched, may kill any player who has voted for him over the course of the game.
Cannot protect the same player on consecutive nights.

1 Wizard Slayer
Views for aux evils (Warlock, Mimic, Witch) each night. Random negative N0. If he views an aux evil, that aux will die the following dawn, regardless of scrambles and other effects, and the Wizard Slayer gets no more views, even if the view was scrambled.

1 Random Role Hunter
Wins for good if alive at wolf parity.
Each day, will learn a random role that voted on him but will not know who it belongs to. Will learn alignment only if he only had a single voter.

1 Role Seer
Views each night for target player's exact role.
Random villager N0 view.
Always views Amarok as a villager.

1 Alignment Seer
Views for good/evil each night, random good N0 view. May view living or dead.
Always views Amarok as good if the Brutal Martyr is alive. When the Brutal Martyr dies, the alignment seer will learn if they have viewed Amarok or not thus far. Sees exact role for Pure Soul(s).
Tough to lynch or kill, but not to the Vigilante.
On death, two random negative views are revealed, taken from the Alignment Seer's last two unscrambled views if possible.

1 Vigilante
Tough to lynch or kill.
May kill one player of his choice each night. The first time he targets a promoted wolf (not Amarok), he dies too. If he targets the Badass Priest's protected target, Amarok, a toughened Mimic, or a Pure Soul no kill occurs (though the Mimic would lose its toughness). Amarok will be aware that he was targeted by the vigilante.

10 Villagers

Some have them will have unaware special powers:

- 1-3 of them will be Pure Souls, whose roles cannot be scrambled for views or reveals, nor can a scrambled view incorrectly show someone else to be one of them. They are also immune to the vigilante and become self-aware if targeted. The Role Seer will see "Pure Soul" if viewing one of these guys. The Mimics will only see "Villager".

Reveals on death for these guys will be "Villager(Pure Soul)".

Full role reveal on death unless changed or scrambled. Priority reveal is: Witch block, Mimic disguise, Warlock scramble, real role.

FAQ

Q: What happens if the martyr or bodyguard protects a mimic, and the mimic is targeted for a kill?
A: This would prevent the mimic from promoting.

Q: What happens if the martyr and bodyguard protect the same person?
A: See the KFC for Amarok. For other wolves, the Martyr has priority.

Q: Do mimic views happen before vig kills?
A: Yes.

Q: Can a tough mimic, upon becoming a wolf, survive targeting the brutal martyr?
A: Yes, but the mimic will lose toughness.

Q: I'm unclear exactly how Amarok's kill list works.
A: See the KFC above.

Q: Does the bodyguard or martyr protect from the wizard slayer?
A: No.

Q: How does the Warlock's scrambling work?
A: If the person the Warlock targets for a view/scramble is the same person as a Mimic, Alignment Seer, or Role Seer targets for a view that night, the result that the viewer sees is incorrect. In the case of the alignment seer, the result is simply flipped- good becomes evil and evil becomes good. In the case of the mimic or role seer, the role selected is random according to the number of roles in the game at the start. Thus there is a large chance that villager will come up.

Also, if the target player is killed that night, lynched the next day, or viewed by the Random Role Hunter the next day, their role will be scrambled in the same way as for the view of a mimic or role seer.

Note that the Wizard Slayer is more or less immune to the Warlock's scrambling; the view results may be skewed, but nothing can prevent the target from dying if aux evil, so the Wizard Slayer will know if the view was correct or not if his target shows up dead the next morning and he loses his view power.

Q: I'm not really clear on what the Wizard Slayer can see and learn at night.
Okay, let's go through all the possibilities.
- Negative view, target doesn't die, still has view power: Target was not an aux evil.
- Negative view, target dies, still has view power: Target was not an aux evil, but was killed that night for some other reason.
- Negative view, target dies, loses view power: Target was aux evil, but was scrambled.
- Positive view, target doesn't die, still has view power: Target wasn't aux evil, but was scrambled.
- Positive view, target dies, loses view power: Target was aux evil.

Yes, the Wizard Slayer can kill Mimics before their promotion that same night.

Q: What happens if the Bodyguard or Martyr's protection target is targeted by multiple kills in the same night?
In the case of the martyr, all those kills are redirected to the martyr. In the case of the bodyguard, one of those kills removes the protection, and the next kills the target. It is, however, possible for the Amarok to include the protection target in spot 1 or 2 in his list, allowing him to remove the protection, target elsewhere, and then for a second wolf later in the night to kill the target outright.

Q: How does the Witch's block work?
A: The Witch's block lasts that night and into the next day. Thus a blocked Warlock would be unable to control lynch the next day, a blocked mimic would be unable to choose its reveal, and a blocked Random Role Hunter would not defy parity for the next day. The only exception to this is the kills of the Amarok and Wolves. Also, the target of the Witch's power is treated in the same way as the target of the Warlock's scramble power- only in this case, the target's role is always scrambled to "witch" and any deceptions are revealed when the witch leaves the game.

Q: How does toughness work with the Amarok's power?
A: Toughness is not considered for the Amarok's power. It is possible for one of the Amarok's kills to simply remove a tough.

Q: How does toughness work when a mimic is targeted for kill?
A: It makes no difference. The Mimic simply promotes and retains the toughness power.

Q: What happens if more than one wolf targets the same cursed Mimic?
A: The Mimic promotes as normal.

Q: What happens if the Warlock wants to learn the ID of another wolf and no new wolves have been promoted?
A: The Warlock would learn no new wolves have been promoted.

Q: If the role of the Alignment Seer is scrambled, are the views still revealed?
A: Yes- you just won't know exactly which player the Alignment Seer was.

Q: Does being tough protect a promoted Mimic from the Martyr's brutal?
A: Yes. Note, however, that the Martyr's brutal can kill the Vigilante despite toughness.

Q: What happens if the Martyr protects a player who is targeted for a kill, and is also targeted for a kill directly that same night?
A: Assuming the kills happen at the same time according to the order of night actions below, the kill targeting the martyr directly his priority.

Q: Do all the wolves share Amarok's kill roll-down ability?
A: No. The other wolves (besides Amarok) submit only 1 kill target per night.

Q: What happens if someone is scrambled by both the Witch and the Warlock in the same night?
A: No scrambling occurs- the powers cancel each other out.

Q: If the vigilante targets a tough wolf, does he still die?
A: Yes, and the wolf survives.

Q: What happens if the vigilante targets a wolf who is protected by the badass priest?
A: The bodyguard prevents the vigilante from killing his target. Both survive.

Q: Can seers view the same player on consecutive nights?
A: If they want to.

Q: Do the toughs of the Mimics, Alignment Seer, and Vigilante cause the lynch to roll down?

Q: Are tough players informed when their toughness has been lost?

Order of actions:
1. Lynch
2. Martyr brutal
3. Check to see if VCs have been reached.
4. Random Role Hunter view
5. Witch block
6. Mimic reveal choice
7. Warlock view/scramble
8. Other views (mimic, wizard slayer, role seer, alignment seer)
9. Protection
10. Amarok and vigilante kill*
11. Other wolf kills*
12. Martyr Brutal
13. Mimic promotion to wolf**
14. Check to see if VCs have been reached.

*Wolves get their kills even if killed by vigilante that night. Vigilante gets kill even if killed that same night. Newly promoted wolves don't get a kill the same night of promotion.

**Mimics targeted by both a fellow wolf and the vigilante in the same night die as mimics, not wolves. Thus the vigilante remains alive and the mimic's reveal will be scrambled.

Mimics who are in Amarok's kill list but die due to the vigilante or wizard slayer will make the kill roll down, if possible.

Etiquette and other stuff

No out-of-game promises.
No personal attacks.
Play to win the game.
No direct quoting from cassandra.
No encryption.
Balance not guaranteed.
Post or be replaced.
No deleting posts. Small edits only, and please explain them.
Ask mod questions in red.
All-claims are not against the mod's intention for the game.
Funny zombie posts are okay. Zombie posts with game content are bad for your health and the health of your team.
Geekmail for orders is okay.
No size 0 or white font.
No posting from 30 minutes before dawn to dawn. I hate dawn snipes (lynch snipes are okay and are part of the game).
Keep your nose clean.
Don't do drugs.

Game end and victory

1. Amarok is dead and at least one good player is alive - Good Wins
2. The number of wolves is equal to the number of non-wolves and the Hunter is dead or blocked - Evil Wins
3. The number of wolves is equal to the number of non-wolves and the Hunter is alive and unblocked - Good Wins
4. Everyone dies except aux evils - Evil Wins
5. Everyone dies - Good Wins

Links to previous Oh My games:

Oh My!
Oh My! 2
Oh My! 3
Oh My! 4
Oh My! 5
Oh My! 6
Oh Hell No!
Oh Hell No! 2
Oh Hell No! 3
Oh Sh*t!

Acknowledgements

Oh My was invented by dbmurph22. The mimic was invented by PeteVasi as far as I know. The Amarok was invented by Snaak.

They're all cool guys and you should sign up for their games.

You owe me a geekgold if you said the name of the game at any point while reading the rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Oh Sh*t! 2 - Your Worst Nightmares Return
Player List According to Cassandra:
Amekins
annab
auramine o
Avin
Benesephiir
Benjro
bkarrigan
DeMorcerf
Elaur
Irina_Phoenix
kendahlj
LippyJ
ljtrigirl
maytheodds
MD1616
nolemonplease
Pineharses
Rhanddom
RoyalApe
Skinny02
Syntax3rror
TBom
theknightofcups
Vanderscamp

24 players are signed up.

To sign up for this game go to
http://www.thecassandraproject.org/jeremy/werewolf/game/1148...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mfl134
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
My words literally betray me.
mbmbmbmbmb
Assuming this doesn't start until late april. at the earliest

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
a valiant, pungent reindeer king
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
Garfield
badge
Never trust a smiling Garfield!
mbmbmbmbmb
My head hurts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walker
United States
Birmingham
Alabama
flag msg tools
"The significance of a person's life is determined by the story they believe themselves to be in." - Wendell Berry "If nothing lies beyond the pale of death, then nothing of value lies before it." - SMBC
badge
Thy mercy, my God, is the theme of my song, the joy of my heart and the boast of my tongue. Thy free grace alone, from the first to the last, has won my affection and bound my soul fast.
mbmbmbmbmb
Sigafoos wrote:
My head hurts.

The beatings will continue until the signup rate improves.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phelan
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Oh Sh*t! 2 - Your Worst Nightmares Return. 2/24.
Ahah! I didn't say the whole name of the game, so you don't get gg!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caitlin
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Who took the Bomp from the Bompalompalomp? Who took the Ram from the Ramalamading dong?
mbmbmbmbmb
This has an FAQ. How is this not "intense"?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
$2M, is this supposed to have the word 'not' in it?

"1 Random Role Hunter
Each day, will learn a random role that voted on him but know who it belongs to."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walker
United States
Birmingham
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
worshipsf wrote:
$2M, is this supposed to have the word 'not' in it?

"1 Random Role Hunter
Each day, will learn a random role that voted on him but know who it belongs to."

Ah, you're right. I'll fix that whenI'm off my phone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walker
United States
Birmingham
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
nolemonplease wrote:

Try it, lemon, you'll love it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robb Effinger
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
Re: Oh Sh*t! 2 - Your Worst Nightmares Return. 3/24. (Do you have low blood pressure? If so, this is the game for you.)
twomillionbucks wrote:

KFC:
1. Check target 1. Is target 1 protected by the Badass Priest? If yes, go to 4. If no, go to 2.
2. Is target 1 a Villager, the Warlock, the Witch, or dead? If yes, go to 4. If no, go to 3.
3. Is target 1 protected by the Brutal Martyr? If yes, go to 9 If no, go to 13.
4. Check target 2. Is target 2 protected by the Badass Priest? If yes, go to 7. If no, go to 5.
5. Is target 2 the Warlock the Witch, or dead? If yes, go to 7. If no, go to 6.
6. Is target 2 protected by the Brutal Martyr? If yes, go to 10. If no, go to 14.
7. Check target 3. Is target 3 protected by the Badass Priest? If yes, go to 12. If not, go to 8.
9. Is target 3 protected by the Brutal Martyr? If yes, go to 10. If no, go to 15.
11. No kill occurs.
12. No kill occurs. The Badass Priest learns Amarok's identity, and Amarok learns the ID of the Badass Priest.
13. Target 1 is killed.
14. Target 2 is killed.
15. Target 3 is killed.

Love the flow-chart! And the FAQ section of the rules, in general.

(I believe line 3's "if yes" clause should re-direct to 10 instead of 9, however. Also, the missing comma on line 5 bugged me)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robb Effinger
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
Re: Oh Sh*t! 2 - Your Worst Nightmares Return. 3/24. (Do you have low blood pressure? If so, this is the game for you.)
nolemonplease wrote:

Many games have a lot of odd interactions between roles. This one just has an FAQ, so you can look the answers up! (And so that you know the scenarios have been considered ahead of time!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walker
United States
Birmingham
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Oh Sh*t! 2 - Your Worst Nightmares Return. 5/24. (Do you have low blood pressure? If so, this is the game for you.)
Robb wrote:
twomillionbucks wrote:

KFC:
3. Is target 1 protected by the Brutal Martyr? If yes, go to 9 If no, go to 13.
5. Is target 2 the Warlock the Witch, or dead? If yes, go to 7. If no, go to 6.
11. No kill occurs.
13. Target 1 is killed.
14. Target 2 is killed.
15. Target 3 is killed.

Love the flow-chart! And the FAQ section of the rules, in general.

(I believe line 3's "if yes" clause should re-direct to 10 instead of 9, however. Also, the missing comma on line 5 bugged me)

Thanks Robb. Corrected.

One of the problems from last game was that the interactions between a lot of the roles didn't seem clear or consistent. I've tried to make things a little more streamlined now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Avin Fernando
United States
Pittsburgh
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Re: Oh Sh*t! 2 - Your Worst Nightmares Return. 5/24. (Do you have low blood pressure? If so, this is the game for you.)
Do you have a list of changes from the previous game to this somewhere?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walker
United States
Birmingham
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Avin wrote:
Do you have a list of changes from the previous game to this somewhere?

The only two real changes are:
- The witch can martyr for Amarok for the Brutal Martyr's power (to prevent the game from ending on N1).
- If the Warlock and Witch target the same person the scrambles cancel. (The rules for this were needlessly complex).

I have tried to make the wording more clear/readable in several places, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Madame Pom3
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
twomillionbucks wrote:

5. Everyone dies - Good Wins

Seems pretty traumatic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Berkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just signed up for this madness.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anna B.
Sweden
Ängelholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
twomillionbucks wrote:
Good:

1 Badass Priest
He limps because he was injured in Afghanistan, and those silver bullets and holy water aren't just for show!
The Badass Priest will know the truth of any incorrectly revealed roles.
He is also an uber-bodyguard. He protects 1 player of his choice each night (possibly himself) from 1 kill (multiple kills targeted at the same player can break through his protection and kill the protectee). If one of his targets is saved, he will learn the ID of a random wolf (or vigilante) that targeted them, and all wolves that targeted that player will learn his ID. CAN protect the same player on consecutive nights. Has no limit to the number of people he can save during the game. Does not protect from the Wizard Slayer.

1 Brutal Martyr
Protects 1 player each night from ALL kills. If that player or the martyr is targeted, the martyr and a random wolf (or vigilante) that targeted them both die.
Amarok will not be selected to die unless there is no other option. If Amarok is selected and the Witch is alive, the Witch will die instead of Amarok.
If lynched, may kill any player who has voted for him over the course of the game.
Cannot protect the same player on consecutive nights.

Clarification: True roles are learned the following night... so on N1, he learns if the D1 lynch victim's reveal was correct, on N2 he learns if the D2 lynch and N1 victim's role was correct, etc.

The bolded part is part of the Priests role, yes?

twomillionbucks wrote:
Etiquette and other stuff

No out-of-game promises.
No personal attacks.
Play to win the game.
No quoting chats.
No encryption.
Balance not guaranteed.
Post or be replaced.
No deleting posts. Small edits only, and please explain them.
Ask mod questions in red.
All-claims are not against the mod's intention for the game.
Funny zombie posts are okay. Zombie posts with game content are bad for your health and the health of your team.
Geekmail for orders is okay.
No size 0 or white font.
No posting between 6:30 PM BGG and dawn. I hate dawn snipes (lynch snipes are okay and are part of the game).
Keep your nose clean.
Don't do drugs.

Guessing the game had other Dusk/Dawn times when you posted this? Because right now there will be a VERY busy (and short) period of posting, followed by... *crickets*

Also - Oh Bggr. gulp

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anna B.
Sweden
Ängelholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How could I possibly resist?

EDIT because sometimes, spelling emoticons is difficult.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walker
United States
Birmingham
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bump.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walker
United States
Birmingham
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Oh Sh*t! 2 - Your Worst Nightmares Return. 11/24. (Do you have low blood pressure? If so, this is the game for you.)
Oh Sh*t! 1 was the only Oh My style game to reach a final 3. Could this do the same? You never know...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caitlin
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Who took the Bomp from the Bompalompalomp? Who took the Ram from the Ramalamading dong?
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Oh Sh*t! 2 - Your Worst Nightmares Return. 11/24. (Do you have low blood pressure? If so, this is the game for you.)
I just signed up on Cassandra.

But I'm in over my head.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crimson Fox
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Make Robb and Greek stop hanging me in my nightmares...go away... go away...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walker
United States
Birmingham
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
nolemonplease wrote:

But I'm in over my head.

You won't regret it, I promise!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caitlin
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Oh Sh*t! 2 - Your Worst Nightmares Return. 12/24. (Do you have low blood pressure? If so, this is the game for you.)
twomillionbucks wrote:
nolemonplease wrote:

But I'm in over my head.

[IMG]

You won't regret it, I promise!

Uh huh...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.