Popular Tags: [View All]
The neutral evil villain known as
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Ow quit it.
mbmbmbmbmb
I attended a comic con this weekend and made a coloring calendar that runs April to April. I am selling them for 10 bucks. Plus 2 dollars shipping. Professionally printed on cardstock so you can use markers or even watercolor on the paper. I have 20 left. Trying to move them as they are time sensitive. Anyone wants to buy one, contact me and I will mail it out to you within 2 days.

Cut out the figures, make a mobile, stage a play, blow them up and cover your walls! anything you like. If I can get the pic link to work...

YAY! Thanks! Got it to work, click to see a much larger version.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pone McPoneface
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night, and if you go no one may follow, that path is for your steps alone. Ripple in still water, when there is no pebble tossed, nor wind to blow.
badge
To seek the sacred river Alph, to walk the caves of ice, to break my fast on honey dew and drink the milk of paradise... I had heard the whispered tales of immortality, the deepest mystery, from an ancient book I took a clue.
mb
Re: Cthulhu calendar

Just click the "insert geek image" icon and then enter the image ID number of your picture to post in a thread. It looks like you are trying to copy in the entire URL of the image rather than just the image ID.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Ow quit it.
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Cthulhu calendar
Now on Etsy.
if'n ya don't trust me.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/184642700/cthulhus-coloring-cal...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Ow quit it.
mbmbmbmbmb
Got some images now. Slowly figuring this stuff out...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.