Risk Legacy» Forums » Rules

Subject: MISSION CARDS QUESTION (SPOILERS) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Death Ape Anderson
Canada
flag msg tools
Hey Guys,

My group is on game 12 and we've been regularly, randomly drawing mission cards but the sea line and the major city still haven't arisen. Considering that the campaign is only 15 games, should we force the mission cards into the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Brown
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
There is no reason to have two A's at the beginning of aardvark. I simply won't do it.
mbmbmbmbmb
I say why not...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Kaemmer
United States
Iowa City
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I forget which pack it is in but there are a few event cards that allow a player to change the mission. That's how we did it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Nakamura
United States
Columbus
Mississippi
flag msg tools
http://www.destructoid.com/author.phtml?a=1364
badge
Darren@destructoid.com
mbmbmbmbmb
You can keep playing after the 15 games are up, and you can keep changing the board. You might just not see the World Capital until after the 15 games--that's fine.

Like the above poster said, there should be Event Cards that allow the player with the highest Population to choose a new Mission Card. That's one of the easiest ways to get those missions out, especially if everybody wants them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.