Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alessandro Verri
Italy
Florence
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi everybody!
I'm new to the game, from Florence, Italy. is there anybody near me playing this game?

where can I start reading rulebooks and all the stuff to get the right ones at the beginning?

oh btw, I opened only 1 pack of the basic PotSM and found an HMS Titan and a Recreant!

cheers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S Troxler
United States
Clover
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Verrinho wrote:
Hi everybody!
I'm new to the game, from Florence, Italy. is there anybody near me playing this game?

where can I start reading rulebooks and all the stuff to get the right ones at the beginning?

oh btw, I opened only 1 pack of the basic PotSM and found an HMS Titan and a Recreant!

cheers!

Nice find! I never found a Titan in a pack. I ended up buying mine. One of my first packs had the Revenant.

Try going through the files section. There is lots a great stuff there. Definately grab The Pirate Code by Woelf. The Jolly Roger is a very nice file.

If you haven't already drop by miniaturetrading.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mar hawkman
msg tools
For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory
mbmbmbmbmb
There was a nice site called "Corsairs of Douglas County". But it seems to be down, possibly indefinitely.

http://corsairsdc.clanteam.com/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle
United States
Up Nort' Der
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
VAST: The Mysterious Manor
badge
DV: Anakin Skywalker was weak. I destroyed him.                 AT: Then I will avenge his death.             DV: Revenge is not the Jedi way.         AT: I am no Jedi.
mbmbmbmbmb
Download these three files and you should have everything that's not included in the rulebook covered:

The Pirate Code (FAQ)
Reference Diagrams
Master Keyword List
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessandro Verri
Italy
Florence
flag msg tools
mbmb
thanks for the info. any other important file that I need to download?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mar hawkman
msg tools
For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory
mbmbmbmbmb
That's the main thing. The most up to date rules are the biggest thing to have.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.