Robert Hammond
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all.

I am wondering if there are any wargaming types (i.e., AH, GMT, MMP - No ASL though) in the Russell - Embrun - Casselman area south of Ottawa. I am looking for gamers interested in getting together on weekends.

Anyone in the area into historical mini's would be of interest too.

Check out my collection in my profile if you want to see the types of games I play.

Thanks.

P.S. I am aware of the Ottawa Wargamers and belong to that group, just looking for more frequent gaming in my neighbourhood if possible.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M Loebach
Canada
Crysler
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there,

Checked your list.
Nice collection.

I have seen Titan, Diplomacy (intro only), Hammer of the Scots (nice), Machiavelli, and C&C played at the Ottawa Games Group.

Don't know if that helps.

googoo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Hammond
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the info MrZoz. I was really hoping for something for the weekend, as weekday travel into Ottawa is not really an option and the OGG seem to meet on Thursdays.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a portion of the OGG that meets in Kanata on every second Thursday and also a portion that meets in Westboro on every second Wednesday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Horton
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am in Orleans, which I am sure is still too far for you.

Nice game collection.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.