Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wayne Walker
United States
Chuluota
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
...when I play online and get matched with "Vito" and "Darwin", am I playing with Vito and Darwin from White Wizard?

Darwin totally schooled me. It was pretty cool.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Gazdecki
United States
Lindsey
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How do you play online? Mine keeps coming up with a "500 Internal Server Error".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne Walker
United States
Chuluota
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bruiser419 wrote:
How do you play online? Mine keeps coming up with a "500 Internal Server Error".

I am not doing anything special. I have not had any issues since installation. Perhaps there is a way to get tech support. Since it is a beta I would think they want work these issues out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Albano
United States
Bloomfield
NJ
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You have to log in to play online. Took me a while for the login menu to come up when I went to play online.

I kept on getting that error message, but then something finally happened where it prompted me to log in with the email and password they sent in the email.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Merced
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I beat Darwin twice. Once was a big win, the other was a squeeker, 3 to 0. I have decided I will never play him again. Then I can brag about being undefeated against the designer.

So far my highest combat is 81 - anyone have better? (see below)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Merced
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Achievement unlocked I guess. 195 authority, 103 combat, bought 20+ cards in one turn, played all my cards. Got here by buying trade first, mostly trade federation, then some scrappers and a bunch of "draw" cards and outposts, and just destroying AI bases/outposts.

After this it started wigging out. Probably since the main deck was empty.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Mitchell
United Kingdom
Brighton
East Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this an open online beta? I'd love to try it. I've been playing the game a lot with my missus.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Qunell
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you backed the Kickstarter campaign you should have received an email with the proper code, otherwise you will probably have to wait for the official release.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vito Gesualdi
msg tools
mbmb
Indeed, the White Wizards Crew is easy to spot:

Rob Dougherty - UN: Rob
Darwin Kastle - UN: Darwin
Vito Gesualdi - UN: Vito

We're having a blast testing the online play with you guys. Hopefully in the final game we'll have an achievement for beating one of the designers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timmy Rink
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
Where do I go to play the beta? I finally got my key but wasn't given any information on how to access it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Pearson
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
when will the open beta start? im eager.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.