Popular Tags: [View All]
Chad Byer
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a buddy with 2 core sets, a Lambda Class Shuttle and Imperial Aces...I'm bringing 1 core set, X-Wing, Falcon and Advanced Tie. We will have about 4 people and are hoping to play 2v2. I've never actually played yet but am thinking we should be okay. Or I'm totally wrong and you all can let us know what else we would need. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Stone
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
Stone is the name and Art is my game!
badge
What number are we thinking of? 69!
mbmbmbmbmb
150 points each for 2 sides, leaves each player 75 points to play with and is a great place to start.

A Firespray would also be a wonderful thing to have. no big loss if you don't have one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Chambliss
United States
Phenix City
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You really can split 100pts worth of ships between 2 folks up ok...I recommend that. So you can play twice. Rather than a longer 150pt game.

Have fun
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Cordeiro
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since you've never played before, you'll end up playing slower than experienced players. On top of that, game time increases exponentially as you add more points. I'd stick with 100 points per side, 50 per player.

Assuming you're playing Rebel vs. Imperial, these are basically your 50-point options:

Rebel:
Falcon and 2 X-wings
2 X-wings and 2 X-wings

Imperial - 2 of the following:
4 generic TIEs or 3 named TIEs
2 Interceptor aces or 2 Alphas and a generic TIE
Vader and a generic interceptor
shuttle and an interceptor
shuttle and 2 generic TIEs
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.